Michael Vick

eball

Looks like the Marcus Vick situation isn't all that abnormal for that family. It's true, the apple really doesn't fall far from the douchebag

In his situation, he's a moron, yes, but I'm not sure smoking pot makes him a douchebag. Unless you're saying he's one because he's selfish in a team sport, which, that I can buy.

There's nothing inherently wrong with smoking pot, but bringing it on an airplane is just plain dumb. So that's strike one. Then, if you're a professional athlete, smoking ANYTHING is probably unwise - he's gotta be able to run. Strike two. Finally, it could result in his suspension from his team, and a huge distraction. Last thing that team needs, especially since he's already a distracting force. Strike Three, Mexico.

In his situation, he's a moron, yes, but I'm not sure smoking pot makes him a douchebag. Unless you're saying he's one because he's selfish in a team sport, which, that I can buy.

Well, when it can have an impact on his job that does random drug testing and makes him a public figure and Role Model to young kids, it might not make him a Douchbag, but it definitly makes him a moron.

Well, when it can have an impact on his job that does random drug testing and makes him a public figure and Role Model to young kids, it might not make him a Douchbag, but it definitly makes him a moron.

And I called him a moron. Parents who would let their kid view Vick as a role model aren't much better, either.

There's nothing inherently wrong with smoking pot, but bringing it on an airplane is just plain dumb. So that's strike one. Then, if you're a professional athlete, smoking ANYTHING is probably unwise - he's gotta be able to run. Strike two. Finally, it could result in his suspension from his team, and a huge distraction. Last thing that team needs, especially since he's already a distracting force. Strike Three, Mexico.

"Here's the deal, Mike. I'm going to give you just an incredible amount of Me-given talent, and it will make you popular. Popular with the ladies, popular with the fellas, pop-pop-popular. If you take this talent, and work hard, you'll more than likely make just a boatload of money, and the boat will be big. One word of caution, these middle eastern kids I gave a pretty sweet deal to a few thousand years ago blew it by eating an apple---but I don't want to go there. Stay away from anything that could jeopardize your future. I don't give these gifts to just anyone. For example, when you're making it really really big, for My-sakes don't try the old double-secret-water-bottle-hide-the-stash trick and if you do, for the love of me DON'T ACT SUSPICIOUS!".

----God to Vick, as told to me

Millions and millions of dollars to employ scapegoat drug mules, and this dope has to carry it through an airport, when they make you toss the travel-sized scope bottle. Does he read the news??? Unreal.

Well the whole selfishness part, flipping off the Georgia Dome fans, and trying to smuggle pot onto an airplane is my definition of douchebag.

What kills me is as of now (10:17 a.m.) ESPN.com doesn't have a single mention on its website. They are so economically involved in making Mike Vick a superstar that they're refusing to touch it. I'm sure their contract with ESPN and the money they make wouldn't preclude them from reporting a story such as this, would it? CNNSI ran it at 1:46 a.m. from an AP story. CBS Sportsline is running it. Basically, every single sports outlet is, aside from ESPN.

Slowly, the NFL is losing it's grip with reality and ESPN is enabling them to do so.

this guy is a mental midget. how stupid do you have to be to even attempt to transport any drug or drug paraphernalia through airport secruity.

i sure am glad he took the time to take his troubled brother Marcus under his wing toshow him the path of rigtheousness.