My mock from Football's Futures.

#1.) Oakland Raiders- JAMARCUS RUSSELL

Aaron Brooks, Andrew Walter... Jeesh! Russell\'s got a cannon for an arm, and hopefully the o-line will jell, and he\'ll be able to hurl bombs to Randy Moss all year round.

#2.) Detroit Lions- BRADY QUINN

Jon Kitna sure isn\'t the qb of the future for this club. Quinn\'s got all the athletic ability, and hopefully he can pan out and make Matt Millen look sane for once.

#3.) Clevend Browns- ADRIAN PETERSON

Ruben Droughns is adequate at best. With Bentley coming back, hopefully Cleveland can become a smash mouth football team. Peterson ran for over 1,000 yds while missing 7 games... This guy is a stud!

#4.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- JOE THOMAS

Jeremy Trueblood and Anthony Davis are below average tackles. This horrible season by Cadilliac Williams was no fluke, the Bucs need offensive line help! Joe Thomas is an all-pro, first tier tackle who will be paving the way for Caddy\' for years to come.

#5.) Arizona Cardinals (TRADE PICK TO ATL FOR EXTRA 2ND)- CALVIN JOHNSON

Michael Vick does not have too many solid targets beyond Alge Crumpler. Calvin Johnson will excel the Falcons to the upper echelon of teams in the NFL. Vick will have another target to throw to, excelling his game and with the improvement to Vick\'s passing game will come an improvement to the allready solid rushing game.

#6.) Washington Redskins- GAINES ADAMS

Their sack leader (Andre Carter) only had 6 sacks! Hopefully Gaines Adams will give the Deadskin\'s defense a better pass rush.

#7.) Minnesota Vikings- DWAYNE JARRETT

This pick might seem to be a reach, but I totally disagree. Jarett is a tall reciever (6\'5) and extremely talented. The Vikings also desperately need a standout Wide Reciever.

#8.) Houston Texans- LARON LANDRY

I think David Carr could start in place of C.C. Brown and Glenn Earl. Landry is a ballhawk with a lot of talent who will add some more talent to the Houston Secondary.

#9.) Miami Dolphins- LEON HALL

Nick Saban (o wait..... lol) cringes when he things about his starting corners in Andre Goodman and Will Allen. Leon Hall is an instant starter with good size and will be another Patrick Surtain in Miami.

#10.) Arizona Cardinals- LEVI BROWN

Leonard Davis is a Free Agent (some Arizona fans are kind of happy about that) and Edge only averaged 3.4 ypc. Brown is an exceptional athlete and will be a starter from day one.

#11.) San Francisco 49ers- ALAN BRANCH

The 3-4 defense needs a great DT and Bryant Young is getting pretty old. Alan Branch is undoubtedly the best DT entering the draft and will play very well in San Fran.

#12.) Buffalo Bills (Best team in the NFL)- MARSHAWN LYNCH

Willis is really starting to doubt many Bills fans, including myself. He\'s got 3 kids with 3 different women, he\'s not the brightest bulb, and he hits the hole like an old person with a walker. Marshawn Lynch looks like a stud, he can catch, he has speed, and he breaks tackles. When he joins JP Losman, the Bills\' opposing defenses will be having nightmares.

#13.) St. Louis Rams- JAMAAL ANDERSON

This pick is a no brainer. Jamaal Anderson is a premiere prospect who will make Rams fans forget about Victor Adeyanju.

#14.) Carolina Panthers- PAUL POSLUSZNY

The future of Dan Morgan is in doubt and the loss of Will Witherspoon really hurt the Panthers' linebackin coorp. Paterno called him the best linebacker he ever coached!

#15.) Pittsburgh Steelers- DARRELLE REVIS

The Steelers can definitely use depth at the corner position. Revis has great speed and good size, he will most likely be a starter in 07\'.

#16.) Green Bay Packers- AMOBI OKOYE

The Packers don't have a standout at DT and Okoye can be the answer. The guy made the Louisville football Team at the age of 16!

#17.) Jacksonville Jaguars- COLT BRENNAN

Supposedly Leftwiech is on his way out and Gerrard isn\'t a type of team leading quarterback that the Jags need. Brennan put up huge numbers and he will be a Losman type of player.

#18.) Cincinnati Bengals- DEMARCUS TYLER

The Bengals have a bunch of average DTs and Demarcus \"tank\" tyler is a Laroi Glover type who will step in and make an impact for the Bengal D-line.

#19.) Tennessee Titans- QUENTIN MOSES

Van Don Bosch is a good player, but he gets hurt quite a bit. The Titans may have some talent on their d-line, but they sure can use Quentin Moses.

#20.) New York Giants- MARCUS MCCAULEY

Finish 28th in the league in pass defense sure isn\'t a feat for the G-men. Mccauley has all the tools to be the shut down corner and will add some athleticism to the Giant secondary.

#21.) Denver Broncos- TED GINN JR.

The Broncos do not have any solid recievers beyond Walker and Smith. Smith is aging, and the Broncos don't have a true return man. Ginn will fit in perfectly.

#22.) Dallas Cowboys- JUSTIN BLALOCK

The Cowboys could use a versatile guard like Blalock. I see him starting over Kyle Kosier next year.

#23.) Kansas City Chiefs- PATRICK WILLIS

With Kawika Mitchell on his way out, the Chiefs will need a MLB. Willis is the definite answer. He is a great, athletic, hard working LB who will be terrific in the next level.

#24.) New England Patriots- MICHAEL GRIFFIN

Artell Hawkins is getting pretty old and his isn\'t that great. Griffin is an excellent and versatile DB who can play both sides of the ball.

#25.) New York Jets- MICHAEL BUSH

Leon Washington is very good, but he is not really starting material. Bush was a heisman candidate with loads of talent. He could be one of the steals of the draft.

#26.) Philadelphia Eagles- REGGIE NELSON

Michael Lewis\'s play is really dropping and Dawkins isn\'t getting any younger. Nelson is a playmaker in the secondary who could eventually evolve into a Brian Dawkins Jr.

#27.) Baltimore Ravens- LAWRENCE TIMMONS

Adalius Thomas is a FA, Ray Lewis is getting up there in age. Timmons has loads of talent, and with the help of Billick he could become another all-pro Raven Line Backer.

#28.) San Diego Chargers- ROBERT MEACHEM

The Chargers could use another target besides Gates. Mccardell is decent, Parker is average. Meachem is a big reciever who will be that other threat for Phillip \"Flowing\" Rivers.

#29.) New Orleans Saints- QUINN PITCOCK

The Saints DTs are old and average. Pittcock maybe be a bit undersized, but the guy plays with a very high motor.

#30.) New England Patriots- JEFF SAMARDZIJA

I can only think of 4 of the Patriot\'s Wide Recievers (Jackson, Gaffney, Brown, Caldwell). Samardzija a tall reciever who is like a skinnier Eddy Mccaferey.

#31.) Chicago Bears- JOSH BEEKMAN

The Bears o-line is aging and could use some depth. Beekman is a solid all around guard who could start in Chi-town for years to come.

#32.) Indianapolis Colts- BUSTER DAVIS

Cato June is a Free Agent and Buster Davis has Colts written all over him. The guy is 5\'10, but he\'d still knock anyone\'s block off. He definitely has all the athletic tools needed at the next level.

good work.

i suggest putting in the team and possy of each player.

do you really think/want the bills to pass on the DTs and LBs on the board at their pick?

I think Marshawn Lynch would be too good to pass up. Other guys I considered were: Patrick Willis (But many people said #12 was too early for him, there are many available LB FAs, and Crowell could move to MLB) and Amobi Okoye (The Bills could draft a DT later in the draft, He will need time to develop since he is only 19, Mccargo will be back next year.)

#1.) Oakland Raiders- JAMARCUS RUSSELL

Aaron Brooks, Andrew Walter... Jeesh! Russell\'s got a cannon for an arm, and hopefully the o-line will jell, and he\'ll be able to hurl bombs to Randy Moss all year round.

#2.) Detroit Lions- BRADY QUINN

Jon Kitna sure isn\'t the qb of the future for this club. Quinn\'s got all the athletic ability, and hopefully he can pan out and make Matt Millen look sane for once.

#3.) Clevend Browns- ADRIAN PETERSON

Ruben Droughns is adequate at best. With Bentley coming back, hopefully Cleveland can become a smash mouth football team. Peterson ran for over 1,000 yds while missing 7 games... This guy is a stud!

#4.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- JOE THOMAS

Jeremy Trueblood and Anthony Davis are below average tackles. This horrible season by Cadilliac Williams was no fluke, the Bucs need offensive line help! Joe Thomas is an all-pro, first tier tackle who will be paving the way for Caddy\' for years to come.

#5.) Arizona Cardinals (TRADE PICK TO ATL FOR EXTRA 2ND)- CALVIN JOHNSON

Michael Vick does not have too many solid targets beyond Alge Crumpler. Calvin Johnson will excel the Falcons to the upper echelon of teams in the NFL. Vick will have another target to throw to, excelling his game and with the improvement to Vick\'s passing game will come an improvement to the allready solid rushing game.

#6.) Washington Redskins- GAINES ADAMS

Their sack leader (Andre Carter) only had 6 sacks! Hopefully Gaines Adams will give the Deadskin\'s defense a better pass rush.

#7.) Minnesota Vikings- DWAYNE JARRETT

This pick might seem to be a reach, but I totally disagree. Jarett is a tall reciever (6\'5) and extremely talented. The Vikings also desperately need a standout Wide Reciever.

#8.) Houston Texans- LARON LANDRY

I think David Carr could start in place of C.C. Brown and Glenn Earl. Landry is a ballhawk with a lot of talent who will add some more talent to the Houston Secondary.

#9.) Miami Dolphins- LEON HALL

Nick Saban (o wait..... lol) cringes when he things about his starting corners in Andre Goodman and Will Allen. Leon Hall is an instant starter with good size and will be another Patrick Surtain in Miami.

#10.) Arizona Cardinals- LEVI BROWN

Leonard Davis is a Free Agent (some Arizona fans are kind of happy about that) and Edge only averaged 3.4 ypc. Brown is an exceptional athlete and will be a starter from day one.

#11.) San Francisco 49ers- ALAN BRANCH

The 3-4 defense needs a great DT and Bryant Young is getting pretty old. Alan Branch is undoubtedly the best DT entering the draft and will play very well in San Fran.

#12.) Buffalo Bills (Best team in the NFL)- MARSHAWN LYNCH

Willis is really starting to doubt many Bills fans, including myself. He\'s got 3 kids with 3 different women, he\'s not the brightest bulb, and he hits the hole like an old person with a walker. Marshawn Lynch looks like a stud, he can catch, he has speed, and he breaks tackles. When he joins JP Losman, the Bills\' opposing defenses will be having nightmares.

#13.) St. Louis Rams- JAMAAL ANDERSON

This pick is a no brainer. Jamaal Anderson is a premiere prospect who will make Rams fans forget about Victor Adeyanju.

#14.) Carolina Panthers- PAUL POSLUSZNY

The future of Dan Morgan is in doubt and the loss of Will Witherspoon really hurt the Panthers' linebackin coorp. Paterno called him the best linebacker he ever coached!

#15.) Pittsburgh Steelers- DARRELLE REVIS

The Steelers can definitely use depth at the corner position. Revis has great speed and good size, he will most likely be a starter in 07\'.

#16.) Green Bay Packers- AMOBI OKOYE

The Packers don't have a standout at DT and Okoye can be the answer. The guy made the Louisville football Team at the age of 16!

#17.) Jacksonville Jaguars- COLT BRENNAN

Supposedly Leftwiech is on his way out and Gerrard isn\'t a type of team leading quarterback that the Jags need. Brennan put up huge numbers and he will be a Losman type of player.

#18.) Cincinnati Bengals- DEMARCUS TYLER

The Bengals have a bunch of average DTs and Demarcus \"tank\" tyler is a Laroi Glover type who will step in and make an impact for the Bengal D-line.

#19.) Tennessee Titans- QUENTIN MOSES

Van Don Bosch is a good player, but he gets hurt quite a bit. The Titans may have some talent on their d-line, but they sure can use Quentin Moses.

#20.) New York Giants- MARCUS MCCAULEY

Finish 28th in the league in pass defense sure isn\'t a feat for the G-men. Mccauley has all the tools to be the shut down corner and will add some athleticism to the Giant secondary.

#21.) Denver Broncos- TED GINN JR.

The Broncos do not have any solid recievers beyond Walker and Smith. Smith is aging, and the Broncos don't have a true return man. Ginn will fit in perfectly.

#22.) Dallas Cowboys- JUSTIN BLALOCK

The Cowboys could use a versatile guard like Blalock. I see him starting over Kyle Kosier next year.

#23.) Kansas City Chiefs- PATRICK WILLIS

With Kawika Mitchell on his way out, the Chiefs will need a MLB. Willis is the definite answer. He is a great, athletic, hard working LB who will be terrific in the next level.

#24.) New England Patriots- MICHAEL GRIFFIN

Artell Hawkins is getting pretty old and his isn\'t that great. Griffin is an excellent and versatile DB who can play both sides of the ball.

#25.) New York Jets- MICHAEL BUSH

Leon Washington is very good, but he is not really starting material. Bush was a heisman candidate with loads of talent. He could be one of the steals of the draft.

#26.) Philadelphia Eagles- REGGIE NELSON

Michael Lewis\'s play is really dropping and Dawkins isn\'t getting any younger. Nelson is a playmaker in the secondary who could eventually evolve into a Brian Dawkins Jr.

#27.) Baltimore Ravens- LAWRENCE TIMMONS

Adalius Thomas is a FA, Ray Lewis is getting up there in age. Timmons has loads of talent, and with the help of Billick he could become another all-pro Raven Line Backer.

#28.) San Diego Chargers- ROBERT MEACHEM

The Chargers could use another target besides Gates. Mccardell is decent, Parker is average. Meachem is a big reciever who will be that other threat for Phillip \"Flowing\" Rivers.

#29.) New Orleans Saints- QUINN PITCOCK

The Saints DTs are old and average. Pittcock maybe be a bit undersized, but the guy plays with a very high motor.

#30.) New England Patriots- JEFF SAMARDZIJA

I can only think of 4 of the Patriot\'s Wide Recievers (Jackson, Gaffney, Brown, Caldwell). Samardzija a tall reciever who is like a skinnier Eddy Mccaferey.

#31.) Chicago Bears- JOSH BEEKMAN

The Bears o-line is aging and could use some depth. Beekman is a solid all around guard who could start in Chi-town for years to come.

#32.) Indianapolis Colts- BUSTER DAVIS

Cato June is a Free Agent and Buster Davis has Colts written all over him. The guy is 5\'10, but he\'d still knock anyone\'s block off. He definitely has all the athletic tools needed at the next level.

My guess is that Houston snags M Lynch at 8 after they sign Nate Clements (house in Houston) to a huge contract b/c Wash Redskins can't put up an offer like the Texans nor is his home in DC.

Buffalo takes DARRELLE REVIS.

If Lynch is available, he'd be tough to pass up. This also depends on what happens with Willis between now and the draft, but either way, Lynch should be a stud, and far better than Willis in the long run. It's not like the Bills are resigning Willis before the draft, so running back should definitely be a priority come draft day, even though we have numerous needs right now.

This offseason we are going to have to (in no particular order):

A.) Find a DT to put in the rotation

B.) Find a replacement for Fletcher at MLB (if it's Crowell we probably still need an OLB)

C.) Pick up some help on the right side of the o-line (preferrably a right guard)

D.) Either resign Gandy or find his replacement

E.) Find a replacement for Clements

F.) Figure out our rb situation and make a decision on Willis

G.) Hopefully obtain some sort of redzone target

H.) Either re-sign Kelsay or obtain an end for our rotation

I.) Wow this sucks, we have so many needs

Watch the Bills go and take Jamaal Anderson given this scenario. They may figure that we need to finally get some get pressure on Brady and this is the guy to do it. Plus it may help the play of the DTs if we had two havoc creating DEs. Kelsey is an average DE that gives you average results. Don't be suprised if they take a look at DE.

I think Marshawn Lynch would be too good to pass up. Other guys I considered were: Patrick Willis (But many people said #12 was too early for him, there are many available LB FAs, and Crowell could move to MLB) and Amobi Okoye (The Bills could draft a DT later in the draft, He will need time to develop since he is only 19, Mccargo will be back next year.)

Just two picks before that you mentioned about James getting 3.4 YPC.....That is what Lynch will get behind our line, if the line is not fixed.

Sure...we can wait another year with no way to stop the run and poor pass protection. Let's get yet another running back! Its not like we want to go the playoffs or anything.

Just two picks before that you mentioned about James getting 3.4 YPC.....That is what Lynch will get behind our line, if the line is not fixed.

Good points. The lines are the most important part of a team these days. Good lines will mask deficiencies elsewhere. And it's cheaper to assemble a good line than to pay a top QB, top RB, top WRs, and top CBs.

Why would Arizona draft a WR? They already have Bouldin & Fitzgerald, and also if I can recall the #3 WR down in AZ come on bigtime too. I think AZ might go defense this draft.

He has them taking an Olineman, not a WR. The Calvin Johnson pick is traded to the Falcons in this mock.

Nice job, still disagree on the Lynch pick though.

Why would Arizona draft a WR? They already have Bouldin & Fitzgerald, and also if I can recall the #3 WR down in AZ come on bigtime too. I think AZ might go defense this draft.

With Wisenhunt calling the plays, I think he is going to build that OL so that he can get his playmakers some room to run and time to throw passes.

Seriously, after watching that video of Lynch- who I've never really seen play other than that highlight video - I don't know if he's going to be that good of a pro. He just doesn't seem to have that special speed or vision that separates rbs. He struck me as slow when hitting the holes between the tackles. Like his receiving though, and he seems really good in space.