yes i say go Pats!

Something i will never understand about the "classical" Bills fan is that hatred toward the Pats.

Maybe it's because i like Boston and New England in general, have enjoyed all my visits there, but well i actually like the Pats.

They have substance, they have great coaching, they are hard working, they play in real football weather, they have classy players and tough fans. I'll never understand why a Bills fan 'd prefer to root for a sun belt or dome playing fan-less team like the Colts, Chargers or Jaguars than root for the Patriots.

That is why I just hope they'll crush the overhyped overrated Colts circus next week end.

And well i'll wait for the Superbowl to root vs them, as my 2 favorite teams in the NFC meet for the title in the other game Sunday. (and i'm not jumping on any bandwagon, i've rooted long enough for some Kramer or Orton leaded Bears teams and "Please give Delhomme the job" Saints teams to have earned the right to cheer for those suddenly fashionable franchises)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLS NO!

:thumbdown:

I am practically a lifelong Connecticut resident and I cannot name 5 Pats fans prior to 2001. I find their coach to be a peckerwood and dammit and I will take bitterness' table for one in the corner. I hope Indy can get-r done this year so Payton and Dundy finally get some hardware for themselves.

as i have said, it is a lot easier to enjoy watching them when you are nowhere near their fans and are making correct predictions on their games...i saw the line for next week and i see a couple more free benjamins in my future. this will be an easier win than yesterday.

as i have said, it is a lot easier to enjoy watching them when you are nowhere near their fans and are making correct predictions on their games...i saw the line for next week and i see a couple more free benjamins in my future. this will be an easier win than yesterday.

Judas didn't do so well with his 30 pieces of silver.

:thumbdown:

N.O. and N.E. both getting points? Nice.

I don't hate the Pats unless they're playing the Bills- The Pats are two things smart and Lucky - smart cause they have a very good coach and a very good GM - Lucky cause they got Tom Brady in the 6th round which was just plain dumb luck- without Brady the Pats would just be a pretty good team that is competitive most of the time, with him the coach gets labled a genius and the team gets compared with the great Steeler and 49ers teams.

Something i will never understand about the "classical" Bills fan is that hatred toward the Pats.

Maybe it's because i like Boston and New England in general, have enjoyed all my visits there, but well i actually like the Pats.

You are a bafoon. Plain and simple.

Bills fan and you LIKE the Pats???

Here is a website for you to go sign up for:

www.patriotsplanet.net

Another example of what TRULY drives this mediocre league.

They have substance, they have great coaching, they are hard working, they play in real football weather, they have classy players and tough fans. I'll never understand why a Bills fan 'd prefer to root for a sun belt or dome playing fan-less team like the Colts, Chargers or Jaguars than root for the Patriots.

That is why I just hope they'll crush the overhyped overrated Colts circus next week end.

And well i'll wait for the Superbowl to root vs them, as my 2 favorite teams in the NFC meet for the title in the other game Sunday. (and i'm not jumping on any bandwagon, i've rooted long enough for some Kramer or Orton leaded Bears teams and "Please give Delhomme the job" Saints teams to have earned the right to cheer for those suddenly fashionable franchises)

You've obviously never lived among Pats fans.

It's simply because they have no class. When they can't make things go their way physically (which is often these days) they turn to the men in stripes to "help" their cause. No one likes a team that can't acknowledge when they've failed on a play or in a game then turns and looks for a penalty flag all the time. Kind of like the kid at the playground who says "no fair, do over" only when they lose. It gets a little sickening. It's hard to cheer for a bully. Their fans are also supremely obnoxious and reflect their team perfectly. Then the endless media gushing comparing the Pats to legendary football players who made their mark against much tougher teams in a different era when dynasties were common. The Pats just don't compare to those squads as the talent pool is much more watered down in the age of parity. I like teams that win with talent and skill, not just hanging around and getting away with numerous holds and other uncalled fouls. These are critical plays that can be the difference between winning and losing, and it destroys the integrity of the league. So drink the Patsy kool aid. It's just what the NFL wants.

. So drink the Patsy kool aid. It's just what the NFL wants.

Well it's when they talk again and again about those damned Colts that i feel they try to brainwash me and to sell me damaged goods.

While I have not seen any media predicting yet an other good season for the Pats lest september and look where they are! In fact they're still underestimating the Pats after all they have done those last 5 years...