Puck the Fatriots

/dev/null

do you realy think the patriots give a sh-- about going into indy next week? i heard jerry sullivan call manning a choker the other day and i agree with him. next week he's going to prove it again. hate them or not, the pats will be inthe superbowl again.

He's the best QB in the NFL. No contest.

12-1 in the playoffs. Unbelievable.

At the end of the day, those stats are what counts. The 12 W's, not his 57 passer rating on the day. He got the job done. (But he can thank boneheaded turnovers, personal fouls, and ill-timed use of time-outs on Schotty's part)

It's amazing to me how the golden boy, Tom Brady can make Pro Bowl Wide receivers out of Reche Caldwell and Jabbar Gaffney. What's that about?

years and years of dink and dunk passes now pan out when your receivers are so mediocre, you don't want them to run after the catch......

ah yes, another day in the National Boring League......and the league's most boring team will probably win it all again.......wow, hooray, fantastic...... :thumbsup::devil::thumbsup:

where's the sleeping icon?

It's amazing to me how the golden boy, Tom Brady can make Pro Bowl Wide receivers out of Reche Caldwell and Jabbar Gaffney. What's that about?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Pats NEVER get called for holding. Matt Light misses his block and horse-collers the defender from behind and nothing is called. One of at least three blatent holds by the Pats o-line today.

When you're protecting the golden boy I guess you play by a different set of rules. :thumbsup: