If you were an NFL player

YOOOOOO

thats the position I want, 3rd string QB

with the salaries in todays NFL, I'll take the leaque minimum to get a uniform, sit in the best seat in the house to watch every game, and have no chance to see playing time

And to worry during ever years draft as to whether the team picks a 5th-7th round QB.. Heh

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5'11 and 215 now, about 200-205 during warm weather months. Just started my running the 10th so I plan on trying to stay that weight more year round. As for position, probably a Kelly Holcomb type QB with a stronger but less accurrate arm and a little better scrambling ability. :w00t:

5' 11" 170 lbs and hiding behind Roscoe Parish!!!!

However, I only a 4.6 40 yard dash so I'd be a few strides behind him.

Additionally.....

I'm married and have two children with my wife, so I couldn't play running back for the Bills.

Sacked thousands of bags of groceries in high school, but never fell asleep in my parked car. So unfortunately would be unable to play on the defensive line.

My head and helmet are proportional to the rest of my body, so I couldn't play safety or provide radio commentary.

meh, a 5th-7th rounder would probably end up on the practice squad anyway

still, I could live for a couple years off of the standard NFL league minimum salary

Ya... Maybe at your lifestyle now... But... Would your lifestyle change at that level?

If you can answer no to that second question... I will agree with you.

What I am saying is the more overhead you have, the bigger influx of cash you need...

:w00t:

5' 11" 170 lbs and hiding behind Roscoe Parish!!!!

However, I only a 4.6 40 yard dash so I'd be a few strides behind him.

Additionally.....

I'm married and have two children with my wife, so I couldn't play running back for the Bills.

Sacked thousands of bags of groceries in high school, but never fell asleep in my parked car. So unfortunately would be unable to play on the defensive line.

My head and helmet are proportional to the rest of my body, so I couldn't play safety or provide radio commentary.

Did you ever throw water balloons down at chicks while sitting in treetops? Do you like underage girls?

If you answered yes to both those questions... You may not play QB for the Bills also...

:w00t:

Ya... Maybe at your lifestyle now... But... Would your lifestyle change at that level?

If you can answer no to that second question... I will agree with you.

What I am saying is the more overhead you have, the bigger influx of cash you need...

:thumbsup:

It would be no if I knew that I only had a couple years at most at that salary.