Global Warming my A@@!!!

Wacka

"It's global warming." I'm sick of hearing that.

I live in Dublin CA which is about 15 miles inland from the SF Bay.

Right now it is 23 at my house (probably in the teens on the farms nearby), while in Cheektowaga it is 30!

Right now it is 23 at my house (probably in the teens on the farms nearby), while in Cheektowaga it is 30!

We should be getting a tax rebate for this.

Which is why it is called Global Warming and not Dublin Warming.

Which is why it is called Global Warming and not Dublin Warming.

:w00t: :w00t: ... Good one X...

Some people just don't get it X... I think sometimes people haven't progressed past the age of 9.

To quote (not the exact quote from: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown) Sally Brown:

"I could have gone to tricks-or-treats!"

"I just want my fair share!"

"I just want what's coming to me!"

If it wasn't raining here in the Albany area, I might consider a round of golf. I like it.

Hey, maybe the warm weather will help prevent the flight of young adults from New York State in general.

only if the jobs come back, i'n leaving after this year specifically for a better job market

If it wasn't raining here in the Albany area, I might consider a round of golf. I like it.

Hey, maybe the warm weather will help prevent the flight of young adults from New York State in general.

right...even though there are no jobs, young people won't leave because it's warm enough to be a bum here during the winter

It was a joke fcg, calm down.

I'm always calm.

All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.