Got my season's renewal in and it's

beerme1

Up.

Seat license up $100 a year per seat and game ticket goes up $6 per game for a total of $160 per seat next season.

Seat license goes up an additional $75 in 08 and another $75 in 09 who knows what game prices go up on top of that.

There is no option for 5 years anymore, only 3.

Not bitching, just sayin.

Oh and by the way, I'm renewing! :thumbdown:

We, as a community need to put our money where our mouths are and buy tickets. I'm doin my bit with 2 again.

They are billing for 10 games so if they are playing 1 in Germany or somewhere else, I expect a $296 refund Ralph.

Or 1 night with three of the best Jills :wallbash:

Up.

Seat license up $100 a year per seat and game ticket goes up $6 per game for a total of $160 per seat next season.

Seat license goes up an additional $75 in 08 and another $75 in 09 who knows what game prices go up on top of that.

We, as a community need to put our money where our mouths are and buy tickets. I'm doin my bit with 2 again.

They are billing for 10 games so if they are playing 1 in Germany or somewhere else, I expect a $296 refund Ralph.

The best Jills are only worth $98.67 per night give or take? :devil:

Up.

What is the total cost for one season ticket?

What is the total cost for one season ticket?

$580 plus a $900 seat license fee = $1480 per seat sec. 235 Van Miller Club.

They also sent an e mail thanking fans and it a link to open a thank you fans video. When you click on it it shows nothing. It has Losman on the left and Schoebel on the right and a hat sale for 25% off but the video is just a black screen.

I wonder what message they're trying to send? :thumbdown:

$580 plus a $900 seat license fee = $1480 per seat.

Van Miller Club.

Hmm, that's a chunk. I was thinking about getting a couple, but mostly sell them and maybe give them away for a couple games. I'll have to give it some thought.

Hmm, that's a chunk. I was thinking about getting a couple, but mostly sell them and maybe give them away for a couple games. I'll have to give it some thought.

Got to remember that's the club seats. Other areas of the stadium are cheaper. Check out my signature for the phone number/contact at the ticket office.

Got to remember that's the club seats. Other areas of the stadium are cheaper. Check out my signature for the phone number/contact at the ticket office.

Other areas have no seat license fee, correct?

$580 plus a $900 seat license fee = $1480 per seat sec. 235 Van Miller Club.

They also sent an e mail thanking fans and it a link to open a thank you fans video. When you click on it it shows nothing. It has Losman on the left and Schoebel on the right and a hat sale for 25% off but the video is just a black screen.

I wonder what message they're trying to send? :thumbdown:

j had a link that worked for me, just took a minute or so to load

I would like to get some pretty good seats if I can. I'd like to give away a few games to a charity...make a wish or something similar. While I'm sure they would appreciate anything, I'd like it to be as good as I can afford.

What do those seats offer? The Van Miller club seats aren't listed on buffalobills.com, do they fall under one of the categories there? I wouldn't be making any decision on this until spring sometime, and I'll make more specific phone calls then, but for now I'm just curious.

Other areas have no seat license fee, correct?

Right, or at least since I had seats in the lower bowl 3 years ago.

I would like to get some pretty good seats if I can. I'd like to give away a few games to a charity...make a wish or something similar. While I'm sure they would appreciate anything, I'd like it to be as good as I can afford.

What do those seats offer? The Van Miller club seats aren't listed on buffalobills.com, do they fall under one of the categories there? I wouldn't be making any decision on this until spring sometime, and I'll make more specific phone calls then, but for now I'm just curious.

The seats are heated, some are under cover because of the 300 level overhang, bar is open throughout the entire game and even a little while after the game is over, indoor bathrooms, some more "upscale" food choices. Like I said earlier, give Chris in my sig a call, he can give you more details. Also I believe Beerme1's seats are slightly more expensive than mine since he's more towards the middle of the field, where mine are around the endzone.

The new Jack - JiS. Cool. :thumbdown:

Thanks!

The seats are heated, some are under cover because of the 300 level overhang, bar is open throughout the entire game and even a little while after the game is over, indoor bathrooms, some more "upscale" food choices. Like I said earlier, give Chris in my sig a call, he can give you more details. Also I believe Beerme1's seats are slightly more expensive than mine since he's more towards the middle of the field, where mine are around the endzone.

Thanks for the info. I will give him a call if I have the money when the time comes.

I'm a club seat holder too! Hey they are still the cheapest seats in the league so if this city wants a team we've got to buy the tix. Very reasonable for NFL tix. Those prices will buy you nosebleed "regular" seats in New England so be happy we're in Buffalo.