Besides following the Bills, what's your hobby?

Arkady Renko

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooking and traveling are my greatest passions. I am a compulsive reader- I read about many subjects(weather, stock trading, history, just about all nonfiction). I love to play any sport and I am active year round. Its flag football, hoops, and ski season now. I am sure you have a hobby or at least a passion. Find what you really enjoy to do and do it. Life is too short. Carpe Diem!

I love reading and learning stuff about random things. I am a big movie buff, but to me I want to find something that is more active either with my mind or with my body.

ever try chess or soduku or crosswords? All are great exercises for your brain

ever try chess or soduku or crosswords? All are great exercises for your brain

Maybe I am thinking about something that involves my hands too as being a law student I spend too much time trying to think as is. But something I can do in just a normal old, apt...

Outdoor photography.

Reading about the American Revolutionary War.

Traveling to US Historical sites and museums. (Washington DC, Boston and Gettysburg are such a cool places!)

Bible study.

Watching movies, and sports.

Hanging out with my wife on a Saturday afternoon with nothing to do.

Yard work.

Eucre.

Yard work.

Eucre.

Yard work? :thumbsup:

Eucre :blink:

Are you crazy? Yardwork? blah

I love Eucre as well. Out here they dont even know what the game is. Eucre must be a eastern thing. Used to play all the time

I have no real constructive hobbys. I love watching hockey. Mostly Sharks and never miss one of thier games. But, thanks to NHL Center Ice package I watch a lot of Leaf and Sabre games as well. Also really enjoy PC's and PC gaming. Currently immersed and growing increasingly addicted to Eve Online. Space mmopg.

I play a lot of basketball, league games twice a week in fall, winter, and spring. Softball in the summer is an absolute blast. I have played alto sax since I was 8 and still play regularly. I am dabbling currently in the guitar. I also drink heavily.

beer brewing, but sadly i havent been active in it in a long time...i need to get back into that

So what's stoppin' ya? :thumbsup:

My homebrew output slowed considerably during the fall due to injury, but over the past month I have brewed a smoked porter and an oatmeal stout. For anyone interested in getting into homebrewing here is a great free online resource to get you started:

How To Brew

i am actually coming down to Cary this weekend to visit my sister...any good beer places to visit?

So what's stoppin' ya? :thumbsup:

My homebrew output slowed considerably during the fall due to injury, but over the past month I have brewed a smoked porter and an oatmeal stout. For anyone interested in getting into homebrewing here is a great free online resource to get you started:

How To Brew