REGARDING FREENEY AND SCHOBEL

Hammond

I guess I rest my case

It is a no-contest !

And I hope after Saturday night everyone knows which defensive end is the real pro-bowler :thumbsup:

And it sure aint the one that wears #94 and shows up against back-up tackles, but goes into the "Missing Persons" blotter whenever it counts the most!

I guess I rest my case

It is a no-contest !

And I hope after Saturday night everyone knows which defensive end is the real pro-bowler :thumbsup:

And it sure aint the one that wears #94 and shows up against back-up tackles, but goes into the "Missing Persons" blotter whenever it counts the most!

Go away.

I guess I rest my case

It is a no-contest !

You are right as Freeney demonstrated by his production Saturday night that he vould have performed much better this regular season. There is no way he deserved a Pro Bowl this year if he could have produced like this in the regular season and did not.

LOL..........Still no one has made a case why Schobel is going to Hawaii, and Freeney is not!

Anyway, I hope for Manning and Dungy's sake that they finally make it, even though the road to Miami will be extremely tough out of the AFC

I might be mistaken, but I think you found the definition of a troll.

Troll?

Another empty headed comment. Just because I believe that Schobel is overrated and is always on the missing persons list when we need him the most, makes me a troll in your tiny world?

Wow, with logic like that, I am almost considering throwing away over 20 years of being a Bills fan, and the 10 years of showing up at every home game at the Ralph regardless of snow, hail, or sunshine :thumbsup:;)

LOL..........Still no one has made a case why Schobel is going to Hawaii, and Freeney is not!

Anyway, I hope for Manning and Dungy's sake that they finally make it, even though the road to Miami will be extremely tough out of the AFC

The case is this long complex argument that was made for Pyrite Gal length.

Schobel had a better regular season than Freeney.

Troll?

Another empty headed comment. Just because I believe that Schobel is overrated and is always on the missing persons list when we need him the most, makes me a troll in your tiny world?

Wow, with logic like that, I am almost considering throwing away over 20 years of being a Bills fan, and the 10 years of showing up at every home game at the Ralph regardless of snow, hail, or sunshine :thumbsup:;)

yeah just starting crap on another team's board is a true characteristic of a troll. But for sake of shutting you up Schobel had 25 more tackles and 8.5 more sacks. Schobel. Freeney

So, this would say that your beloved DE didn't perform as well as ours. So, suck on a moldy banana. :(

Hold on, hold on, guys lets take a chill pill here.

You guys are embarassing a great town and a great team in Buffalo and the Bills.

Just because I think our #94 is overrated, I am being called an Indy fan :pirate: and a troll? You guys have got to be kidding me. Like I said before, 10 years of braving the snow and other elements to make it out to the Ralph dont count because of one overrated defensive end.

Only in Buffalo!! No wonder we got mocked nationally

Hold on, hold on, guys lets take a chill pill here.

You guys are embarassing a great town and a great team in Buffalo and the Bills.

Just because I think our #94 is overrated, I am being called an Indy fan :pirate: and a troll? You guys have got to be kidding me. Like I said before, 10 years of braving the snow and other elements to make it out to the Ralph dont count because of one overrated defensive end.

Only in Buffalo!! No wonder we got mocked nationally

Go home Mrs. Freeney, your boy didn't have a good regular season, Schobel was better. Thats why he goes to hawaii and your boy will be coming home in less then 2 weeks

You are the one thats embarrassing, coming here claiming to be a "fan" for 20 years and going to games for 10, then when one of our players is finally looked at as being a good player, your complaining they are overrated?

Have any of your posts not consisted of trying to tell us Schobel is overrated?

If not it may not mean your a troll, but it is definitly a crusade which I believe is not tolerated around here

Troll?

Wow, with logic like that, I am almost considering throwing away over 20 years of being a Bills fan, and the 10 years of showing up at every home game at the Ralph regardless of snow, hail, or sunshine :pirate::P

......and you would walk away over some comments made toward you on a message board?

On second thought, with that kind of "logic", made you should "just go away"...........

....uh more times than shoebel

why is it so hard to accept that we do not have the best defensive lineman in the league...sure i love shoebel, he's ours and he plays with all his heart..but i remember people/experts on this board talking about how freney was undersized and would never make it...like that failed experiment we had from VT whose name escapes me now(corey moore????)....freney is awesome, shoebel is great...but sorry freney is slightly better and more feared(rightfully so or not)...i get the whole homer thing...but lets be honest with ourselves and not get our panties in a wad when someone dares tell us a player from our 7-9 team isnt as good as someone from the evil empire team(with a better record and Oh btw still playing)...get over it already...sheeesh

How often has Freeney shown-up in the post-season?

Schobel had a better season and deserves the Pro Bowl nod, and I'm very happy for him. Freeney is a better player, and probably as good as most people rate him, while Aaron is still a very good player and definitely underrated in the past (maybe the Pro Bowl selection will change that perception).

I don't think you are necessarily a troll, but the topic was started in a incitING rather than insightFUL way, designed to get a reaction out of the people don't see things the way you do. If I thought you were a troll I would not comment because I believe in a strict do-not-feed-the-troll policy, but I do think that these types of threads don't generally add much to our boards, and prefer threads that present different well formed opinions and explanations of interesting topics.

....uh more times than shoebel

why is it so hard to accept that we do not have the best defensive lineman in the league...sure i love shoebel, he's ours and he plays with all his heart..but i remember people/experts on this board talking about how freney was undersized and would never make it...like that failed experiment we had from VT whose name escapes me now(corey moore????)....freney is awesome, shoebel is great...but sorry freney is slightly better and more feared(rightfully so or not)...i get the whole homer thing...but lets be honest with ourselves and not get our panties in a wad when someone dares tell us a player from our 7-9 team isnt as good as someone from the evil empire team(with a better record and Oh btw still playing)...get over it already...sheeesh

The problem here though is that someone didn't come in and make a statement such as you suggested. Someone started a new thread for the sole purpose of slamming Schobel.

I'd be the first to agree that Freney is a great DE, perhaps light years better than Schobel. However, why say Schobel is not deserving of a Probowl appearance and Freney is; when statistically Schobel clearly had a better season than Freney? Why fabricate an excuse to slam a Bills player that played his butt off and earned a little respect this year?