I would've felt bad for anybody else...

Part of me wishes the same exact thing could have happened to them, except at the end of the Super Bowl instead of just their first playoff game. I'm a sickie I guess, but I'd love all those 'Boys fans to have had their hopes even higher, and than have them smashed to earth in heartwrenching fashion. :pirate:

The guy just made millions this season playing a game and became an instant celebrity for taking over the starting job and winning a couple of games. Then after this devestating loss, he gets to go home to Carrie Underwood

I'm sure this one incident isn't going to put him down for long

The guy just made millions this season playing a game and became an instant celebrity for taking over the starting job and winning a couple of games. Then after this devestating loss, he gets to go home to Carrie Underwood

Next year should do it. :pirate:

The NFL is a very smart league. DC's needed a few games, but once they got some film on Romo, he started to look less like Steve Young, and more like an undrafted first-year starter out of Southern Northeastern Illinois State.

You've got to assume Bledsoe is going to retire???

The only way that could have turned out better was if it happened to the fins or if marcia dropped the snap.

Yes agreed. I shouldn't have said I would've felt bad for anyone else, because a Dolphin or Pats blunder would've been just as exciting. But watching Parcells attempt to hold back his own vomit was extremely enjoyable.

On a side note, the Cowboys have some of the more memorable mishaps in the sport's long history:

-That guy dropping the pass in the end zone in the Super Bowl that couldn't have split his numbers any better

-Leon Lett hotdogging it and getting run down by Beebe

-Was it Leon Lett again? The guy who awkwardly slid in to recover a blocked FG against Miami on Thanksgiving, allowing the Fins to recover and give them a 2nd chance at the game-winning kick on the last play.

-Tony Romo dropping a snap on a game-winning chip shot FG, then picking it up and looking like he had a clear path to the end zone (or first down) only to be caught from behind.

Magical performances from America's team.

But !@#$ the Cowboys!!! Romo didn't have his cocky smirk on after that game!

I have ESPNNews on the loop just so I can watch that play every half hour.

Wouldn't have happened if he didn't have the stinky pinky from Underwood. (or whoever his latest is)

That is one lowlight that will never get old.

!@#$ romo

!@#$ tuna

!@#$ jones

!@#$ owens

!@#$ the whold !@#$in team and their entire history and future

Wouldn't have happened if he didn't have the stinky pinky from Underwood. (or whoever his latest is)

That is one lowlight that will never get old.

!@#$ romo

!@#$ tuna

!@#$ jones

!@#$ owens

!@#$ the whold !@#$in team and their entire history and future

:pirate: Yes! The stinky pinky!

The thing is, he caught the snap too. He just fumbled it as he tried to put it down. If only there was a 60-yard Jumbotron on which we could watch that replay....

This suprised me with Dallas being on this list....sucks that probably 2 of these teams will be off of here to drop us to 5th.......Playoff win droughts

1) Cincinnati (1990)

2) Detroit (1991)

3) Kansas City (1993)

4) Chicago (1994)

5) Cleveland (1994)

6) San Diego (1994)

7) Buffalo (1995)

8) Dallas (1996)

9) Arizona (1998)

10) Jacksonville (1999)

On a side note, the Cowboys have some of the more memorable mishaps in the sport's long history:

-That guy dropping the pass in the end zone in the Super Bowl that couldn't have split his numbers any better Jackie Smith I think? A former (& very good TE from the cards at the end of his career), I shouldn't mention because I'm unsure, but I think he passed on last year./color]

-Was it Leon Lett again? The guy who awkwardly slid in to recover a blocked FG against Miami on Thanksgiving, allowing the Fins to recover and give them a 2nd chance at the game-winning kick on the last play. yes, that was leon

-Tony Romo dropping a snap on a game-winning chip shot FG, then picking it up and looking like he had a clear path to the end zone (or first down) only to be caught from behind. Did anyone else notice on the super slow mo replay...he had some major jiggling going on...major butt flab...not that there's anything wrong with that

Magical performances from America's team. Inspiring