What food is better then an Avocado?

Pete

I love chocolate and all(Valrohna and Belgium-preferably Leonidas)-but what is more mighty then the avocado??? I eat 2-6 avocados a day-and have for years. All hail the mighty Avocado!

truffles, saffron, fois gras dont count-an avocado is amazing on its own and contributes to just about any dish just being itself

I love chocolate and all(Valrohna and Belgium-preferably Leonidas)-but what is more mighty then the avocado??? I eat 2-6 avocados a day-and have for years. All hail the mighty Avocado!

truffles, saffron, fois gras dont count-an avocado is amazing on its own and contributes to just about any dish just being itself

;):thumbsup:

I think I have to agree with Stevestojan. :thumbsup:

I'd have to go with the leafy greens.

Kale, spinach, Brussels sprouts. I've grown the first two in my Victory Garden for the past several years and I'm going to try the last one this year.

The nutrician propaganda recently said that leafy greens are excellent for the most important organ above the collarbone. My grandfather eats lots of kale (retired Dutch immigrant dairy farmer in WNY). He is 95 and tho his body started to go at about 85, he's still sharp as a tack.... and he'll kick your ass at checkers.

You are quite correct

I love avocados--but aren't they really high in fat? 6 avocados a day has to be bad for you?? :thumbsup: