So i used one of those pregnancy test sticks.

ieatcrayonz

That is what happens when you are having unprotected sex with your buddy lee. You should have had oral sex .

It wasn't with Lee it was with my tied for fifth cousin Brenda. We did another yesterday and one more today and both were negative. Weird. The only difference is we did these at her place. Why would that matter?

It wasn't with Lee it was with my tied for fifth cousin Brenda. We did another yesterday and one more today and both were negative. Weird. The only difference is we did these at her place. Why would that matter?

try it away from the toilet seat . :blink:

Finally a question that I'm qualified to answer.

You were at your Southern Hemisphere estate when you took the initial test; correct? Beautiful place man, I can never thank you enough for the invite. The shag carpeting on the walls does mute almost any sound, just like you said. Days and days of ...Sorry, I digress, good times man, good times.

Back to the situation regarding your pregnancy...The test kits that you purchased at Right Aide on Vanuatu are constructed with negative polarity to account for the south of the equator location. The negative polarity is necessary to offset the counterclockwise flushing action. Trouble is a Vanuatu pregnancy kit isn't good at Brenda's place in Moosejaw. A guy like you should no better. Trying to save a buck by using a negative polarity kit in Moosejaw is about the dumest things you could do. When in Moosejaw you gotta use a positive polarity clockwise flush kit.

Anyway, congratulations are in order! Your positive test on the negative polarity test is a true negative positive, while your negative tests on the negative polarity kits used above the equator is a false false.

ANDthe fact that you got two false false negative positives means...you guessed it...siamese!

You were at your Southern Hemisphere estate when you took the initial test; correct? Beautiful place man, I can never thank you enough for the invite. The shag carpeting on the walls does mute almost any sound, just like you said. Days and days of ...Sorry, I digress, good times man, good times.

Back to the situation regarding your pregnancy...The test kits that you purchased at Right Aide on Vanuatu are constructed with negative polarity to account for the south of the equator location. The negative polarity is necessary to offset the counterclockwise flushing action. Trouble is a Vanuatu pregnancy kit isn't good at Brenda's place in Moosejaw. A guy like you should no better. Trying to save a buck by using a negative polarity kit in Moosejaw is about the dumest things you could do. When in Moosejaw you gotta use a positive polarity clockwise flush kit.

Anyway, congratulations are in order! Your positive test on the negative polarity test is a true negative positive, while your negative tests on the negative polarity kits used above the equator is a false false.

ANDthe fact that you got two false false negative positives means...you guessed it...siamese!

As much as I'd like to thank you for your analysis and will look into the data......I am FUMING over your lack of discretion in revealing trade secrets. We have discussed this over and over. You have potential and that is hard to find. I can't give up on you completely but I can tell you that with this latest transgression you will NEVER receive a light saver. Never.

What would make you post this information here? There are people all over trying to steal information from me. They follow me everywhere, including here. Take a look at the list of users on the TBD front page sometime. You'll notice that almost EVERY time I am active there is another dude called "Googlebot" also active. Do you think that is an accident? Do you?

Good detectivem work. You couldp be just likem moron boyz someday. Maybe a simplerm answerp is viablem. Maybe one samplen had some gerbilq pee on itz and the otherm two didn'tq. Ever thinkq of thatm?

Good detectivem work. You couldp be just likem moron boyz someday. Maybe a simplerm answerp is viablem. Maybe one samplen had some gerbilq pee on itz and the otherm two didn'tq. Ever thinkq of thatm?

I know you don't have an electron microscope, so there's no way you even found your winkie much less were able to pee on the strip. Face it gerbil daddy's preggers.

I know you don't have an electron microscope, so there's no way you even found your winkie much less were able to pee on the strip. Face it gerbil daddy's preggers.

Silica enhacedm or not, I'mq hung like a chihuahuap and proud of it. Being hung like a chihuahua ism not so greatm for youz, huh?