NHL *Uniform* Power Rankings

SilverNRed

The Sabres are doing great in the NHL power rankings, but when it comes to NHL Uniform power rankings..........

ESPN

30. Sabres

Go Slugs!

Ouch. I think the only reason that there are two Reebok designs in the bottom ten is that Reebok has only had a chance to design uniforms for two teams (Ducks, Sabres). And on their second try, they made the very worst uniforms in the league.

The new unis have grown on me. I prefer the classic unis, but these are much better than people give them credit for (in my opinion) and certainly are much better than the black ones. I also hate to say it, but I think that they are a whole lot better than the Bills present unis.

I was with the guy until he got to the Flames, Kings and Flyers. Uni's way better than that out there. Including the Stars which he ranked 17 or something

Yeah. I also didn't agree with his assessment of the Wild -- I think their logo is pretty cool -- nice "wilderness" backdrop with a "wild creature" mask over it.

As a fan of another team in the NHL, I'll give my 100% non-biased opinion of the Sabres uni's for whatever it's worth. The color scheme is awesome. The blue and gold go great together and make for a sweet jersey. The logo is the worst in the league, and kinda ruins what could be a top 5 jersey.

The new unis have grown on me. I prefer the classic unis, but these are much better than people give them credit for (in my opinion) and certainly are much better than the black ones. I also hate to say it, but I think that they are a whole lot better than the Bills present unis.

Ha! I am not the only one who likes the new unis! Everyone, come out of the Slug closet.

Ha! I am not the only one who likes the new unis! Everyone, come out of the Slug closet.

I have been on the "the uniform and logo is not that bad) bandwagon from day one. Its been a pretty empty ride so far, but its getting a little more crowded. Pull up a couch, Sit back, and enjoy watching the crying from the haters, it can get pretty funny at times watching them believe the Sabres will change to the old uni's because thats what all the fans want

My stance has always been the logo is not the best, but its not as bad as everyone is saying

As a fan of another team in the NHL, I'll give my 100% non-biased opinion of the Sabres uni's for whatever it's worth. The color scheme is awesome. The blue and gold go great together and make for a sweet jersey. The logo is the worst in the league, and kinda ruins what could be a top 5 jersey.

I can agree with this assessment.