I think Nick Saban leaving is a BAD thing

How about this for an angle?

Why is Nick Saban leaving such a dark day for the Dolphins?

Granted I think it is hilarious and I love seeing the Dolphins suffer..but what did Nick Saban prove at the NFL level to warrant such high praise from idiots like Colin Cownerd???

What did Saban do as an NFL coach that was any different then what MM did???

I WISH Saban stayed in Miami!

How about this for an angle?

Why is Nick Saban leaving such a dark day for the Dolphins?

Granted I think it is hilarious and I love seeing the Dolphins suffer..but what did Nick Saban prove at the NFL level to warrant such high praise from idiots like Colin Cownerd???

What did Saban do as an NFL coach that was any different then what MM did???

I WISH Saban stayed in Miami!

you may be right ......it could be a bad thing....if the dolphins hire bill cowher as a head coach he would likely keep mike mularky as his offensive coordinator and keep dom capers as the defensive coordinator.they both were coach cowhers coordinators in pittsburgh and even with all of mikes gadgets i bet coach chin would rein him in a little.i can see the 3 of them working together no problem.go bills in"07 and lets hope for a 3-13 season for the fish!

you may be right ......it could be a bad thing....if the dolphins hire bill cowher as a head coach he would likely keep mike mularky as his offensive coordinator and keep dom capers as the defensive coordinator.they both were coach cowhers coordinators in pittsburgh and even with all of mikes gadgets i bet coach chin would rein him in a little.i can see the 3 of them working together no problem.go bills in"07 and lets hope for a 3-13 season for the fish!

The chance of them getting Cowher are slim. Cowher is still under contract for the Steelers for the next year. Miami would have to compensate Pittsburgh to gain Cowher's service, and I do not think Pittsburgh will let Cowher go cheap.

If I remeber correctly, Oakland got at least 1 if not 2 first round picks from Tampa Bay for Gruden.

Talent wise, Tampa Bay was in far better shape than Miami is now. The Dolphins cannot afford to lose any draft picks.

I think Bates is a very interesting name for that job....and he scares me

But...but...if ESPN does not tell me he is good...then he can't be!!!

I mean Belicheck vacationed with Saban for 2 weeks to pick his brain about defense!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I think Bates is a very interesting name for that job....and he scares me

Why ? The guy has not been able to land a HC job for the last two years and I am not sure what is that he has got that will scare you.

Cowher is considering retiring. Why would he go to a crap hole team like the Dolphins when he could stay in Pittsburgh and have god like status ?

Cowher is considering retiring. Why would he go to a crap hole team like the Dolphins when he could stay in Pittsburgh and have god like status ?

only reason I see is that Pitt wont pay him the money like Holmgren is making, however everyone says Bills is retiring to spend time with his wife and kid in raleigh. Dont see him taking Felons job unless the owner blows the bank and bill wants to prove he can resurrect another franchise

What is cracking me up now is that some of the "experts" such as Mike and Mike, who talked about what a great coach Saban was earlier in the season, are now calling him a bust. They actually listed him as the most disappointing coach of the year. 2 months ago they all called this guy the second coming, even though we all disagreed, and now everyone is saying, I knew all along he would fail. unbelievable...