If you were GM, who would be your #1 target in Free Agency?

If you were GM, who would be your #1 target in Free Agency?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. #1 Target?

• Dwight Freeney
    • Eric Johnson
    • Eric Steinbach
    • Kris Diehlman
    • Leonard Davis
    • Lance Briggs
    • Cato June
    • Adalius Thomas
    • Asante Samuel
    • Drew Bennett
    • Other

If I was the GM of the Bills, my no.1 target going into Free Agency would be... Kris Diehlman. Diehlman is one of the leaders on a great SD Chargers line and he could come in right away and sure up one of the guard spots..

Lots of good choices here......

I have to go with OTHER.....

Ian Scott from the Bears would work well on the DL.

But I agree with your pick too!

Lots of good choices.

Samuel would be great, but if we cant afford Nate, we cant afford Samuel.

If I was the GM of the Bills, my no.1 target going into Free Agency would be... Kris Diehlman. Diehlman is one of the leaders on a great SD Chargers line and he could come in right away and sure up one of the guard spots..

I agree. Steinbach is going to get a Hutchinson like contract, but Diehlman appears to be someone who wouldn't break the bank, yet would be a great upgrade at RG.

I'm not sure how much of a spending mood Ralphie will be in, but also bringing in a LB and a WR to seriously compete for starting jobs would also go a long way towards a successful season next year.

Nate Clements

Who the heck voted for Drew Bennett???

I voted for Adalius Thomas but i'd love to have Drew Bennett in Buffalo. He'd be the perfect player opposite Evans... Bennett or Jarrett in Buffalo next season would be amazing! But i voted for Thomas because i don't see Fletcher returning.

Who the heck voted for Drew Bennett???

The Titans signed David Givens (who is a #2 WR) to a 25M contract. I am sure Drew Benett will want money in the same range. I just don't see us dishing out that kind of money for a 2nd

WR. I think we will go into camp with Price and Reed and may be a draft pick fighting it out for that 2nd slot. I also actually have started to like the play of Parrish. However, he will be a short lived Bills player as he hates the cold weather and will definitely move on after his rookie contract.