Matt Millen must have some compromising pictures of the

ganesh

This is unbelievable...The guys record is 24-72 or something close to that in 6 seasons and he is coming back for another....

In a move that has been expected, Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford has officially retained president Matt Millen for another season, according to a television report this morning.

-- Mlive.com

This is unbelievable...The guys record is 24-72 or something close to that in 6 seasons and he is coming back for another....

In a move that has been expected, Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford has officially retained president Matt Millen for another season, according to a television report this morning.

-- Mlive.com

Wow, as pathetic as the Bills have been over the past 10 years, it is a damn good thing we're not Lions fans.

Wow, as pathetic as the Bills have been over the past 10 years, it is a damn good thing we're not Lions fans.

I think they could go and hire Donahoe and he will do a better job than Matt Millen. Unbelievable, how some one can hold on to their job.....Even Rich Kotite was fired after those miserable season with the Jets...

I also think Donahoe will be a GM in this league in a months time.

I feel for those fans though! The city of Detroit love their sports, they love the Lions. That owner needs to get a new GM. I mean seriously....that team is a mess. if I was a top college recruit id stay in college knowing the Lions have a top pick!

In case none of you guys noticed, the Lions beat the Cowboys in their own house the other day. This may indicate that they've turned the corner.

Wasn't that there only road win of the year?

I feel for those fans though! The city of Detroit love their sports, they love the Lions. That owner needs to get a new GM. I mean seriously....that team is a mess. if I was a top college recruit id stay in college knowing the Lions have a top pick!

lol, problem is that they have a top pick every year.

If I remember correctly, Millen doesn't even live in Detroit(or didn't in the past). As part of his gig, he comes and goes as he sees fit. I'll be disappointe dif Millen drafts anyone but Jarrett! :)

he lives (or lived) in the Lehigh Valley.

his kids went to Whitehall High School, he's something of a local sports legend.

But he's still a tool.

I'm surprised the owner did this. I mean, I meeeeaaannn...didn't he get the message when all eight fans walked out with eight minutes to go in the second quarter two weeks ago?

Eight people! Just walked right out!

Now, can you imagine if fifteen people -- fifteen people -- did that...in harmony...they may think it's an organization. And can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking out at the eight minute mark of the second period of every game!

Friends, they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is. The Matt Millen's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.

-- Mlive.com

Is Millen a union member up there or something? Unreal.