2001, 2002, 2004, and again in 2006?

DeLuca1967

Do we care?

Especially coming from the fact you are asking this question and are probably waiting to attack the Bills somehow?

You should if you're a Bills fan.

While the Bills do just enough to keep themselves on the outside of the playoffs looking in. The Jets just

get the job done.

one of their 10 wins (new england) came against a team who had a winning percentage over .500

Wow, thats right. They even lost to the friggin Cleveland Browns. They beat Buffalo and Tennessee, and those were their best wins outside of NE.

That's the key--beat the teams you're supposed to beat. If we had beaten Detroit and Tennessee--two losing teams--we'd be in the playoffs right now too.

Tennessee finished 8-8, .500 and 1 game better than us. but thats a team we are supposed to beat? Could we have beaten them, yes.

Tennessee finished 8-8, .500 and 1 game better than us. but thats a team we are supposed to beat? Could we have beaten them, yes.

At the time they had the same record and in the same spot we were in so yes they were a team we are supposed to beat because we are supposed to be better (or atleast are in our opinions as Bills fans)

1. Line

2. A protected Chad Pennington due to the #1.

I expected the Jets to be even worse then us this season, so i definetly give them credit for what they've done.

I still don't understand how Leon Washington is their best rusher and only has like 600 yards. lol

1. Line

2. A protected Chad Pennington due to the #1.

I expected the Jets to be even worse then us this season, so i definetly give them credit for what they've done.

I still don't understand how Leon Washington is their best rusher and only has like 600 yards. lol

Because, the Jets had an unsettled running attack in Houston, Washington and Barlow before they finally figured in the last quarter of their season that their season is going to live or die by Washingtons play and he has responded pretty well.

The jets will get bounced from the playoffs and will then have to decide if they need to invest a 1st round pick for a RB (via a trade) or in the draft.

I also think that too many people underestimate Pennington as a QB. He doesn't have much of an arm, but he's accurate, and makes pretty good decisions. Career 65% completions (2nd highest all time), 72 Tds to 46 Ints, and 31/22 as a starter. I really think that he's a big, big reason that they've done well enough to make the playoffs. Without Pennington, that team would have been a disaster like they were last season at 4/12. Brooks Bollinger anyone?

Don't get me wrong, he's not a great QB, but a good one. And he's fragile. But when he's healthy he's a good, accurate QB.