With the 12th pick the Buffalo Bills select...

/dev/null

Amobi Okoye would be my pick, a strong young DT(only 20), thats very polished as a run stuffer....i like that...

of course if Dwayne Jarrett comes out and falls to number 12...it be hard to pass up a playmaker like him....Evans/Jarrett would be a crazy scary combo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1ST Round pick ILB Patrick Willis Ole Miss-Replacement for London Fletcher

2ND Round pick OG Ben Grubbs Auburn-Replacement for Mike Gandy

3RD Round pick CB- Kenny Scott Georgia Tech-(6'2" 185 lb) Depth at Corner

4TH Round pick DT- Antonio Johnson Mississippi St(6'3" 300lb)

6TH Round pick TE- Tyler Ecker Michigan

I love draft guesses and we can see many players in a Bills uniform but I think the last time the majority of us nailed the Bills 1st round pick it was Mike Williams...I don't even think we can make educated guess until after the initial free agency period.

With that said, I personally think the Bills will go DT or CB with the 1st pick unless a superstar RB/WR falls into the Bills lap.

tired year after year after year of this topic coming up prior to the playoffs beginning.....

must mean one thing Bills sucked again....

With the way the scenarios played out it makes it even tougher with the self-inflicted losses this team let slip away!!!

Go Sabres!!!!

In a perfect world take a OG or DT, but if that isn't the best player available at #12.

Blalock and Okoye are my early favorites at these positions, but if we can't keep London (I think we will) we might find more LB talent here than in free agency.

Get us some good players Marv!

how about trading down a bit....picking up blaylock and an additional pick?

My plan exactly. I really like Blaylock and he, it seems now, would still be available at 20.

No need to draft a WR in the first. It is usually too expensive to keep to top-dog WRs on the same team, and we obviously already have one.

I am not opposed to drafting a DT in the first, but it would be tough to do that while not knowing how last year's 1st round DT is going to work out.

The Marv Levy, Bill Polian era shows that DB's and OL's are the most important in the first round....once the QB situation is established. Skill positions can be found elsewhere.

Some Notables and how they were obtained.

RB: Thurman Thomas (2nd round)

WR: Andre Reed (4th Round)

WR: James Lofton (FA)

WR: Don Beebe (3rd)

TE: Pete Metzelars (FA)

DE: Phil Hansen (2nd)

Of course having a #1 pick like Bruce Smith doesn't hurt either!

It's probably going to be a "best available athlete" pick at #12. Don't know if there is going to be a dominate CB at #12. What if Adrian Peterson is available at #12?

actually I think the idea of taking peterson and trading magehee for a pick high enough for a offensive linemen like blaylock is interesting.....

- Magehee should know that his production this year does not consitute a new contract....and rosenhous should know it to......it is very possible that he might be forcing a trade and if a first rounder can be had for him I think we might oblige.......Our front office wants players here that WANT to be here.......I am not sure if Willis fits that bill

- Is it just me or does Willis just get hurt TOO damn much? He has superstar talent know doubt......but it seems every time we turn around his is laying there on the field for something or another....he goes out for a couple of plays....then he is back in and it happens a LOT......except for the times when he was really hurt like with the ribs.

I know that probably isn't popular with Wills fans (as long as he is a bill I am a fan to) but I want players here who WANT to be here and buy into this team......and if Willis, Clements, and even Fletcher......dont buy in then replace them and lets be done with it.