With the 12th pick the Buffalo Bills select...

/dev/null

My first instinct is to hope that either Alan Branch or Levi Brown are there and take one if they are. And if not to trade down a few spots and draft whatever Guard they have at the top of their board.

And as for all these comments I keep seeing about Adrian Peterson, ya'll better wake up. He's the best RB prospect I've seen since maybe LaDainian came out, and his combination of speed and power is going to have pro personell people falling all over themselves. He's got about as much chance of falling out of the Top5 (much less being around at #12 :) ) as I do of playing Center for the Bills next year.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first instinct is to hope that either Alan Branch or Levi Brown are there and take one if they are. And if not to trade down a few spots and draft whatever Guard they have at the top of their board.

And as for all these comments I keep seeing about Adrian Peterson, ya'll better wake up. He's the best RB prospect I've seen since maybe LaDainian came out, and his combination of speed and power is going to have pro personell people falling all over themselves. He's got about as much chance of falling out of the Top5 (much less being around at #12 :) ) as I do of playing Center for the Bills next year.

Whats your bench and forty time? we may be able to get you a try out.