FF:Rise of the Silver Surfer

EC-Bills

Can't view it @ work. Stupid firewall.

I'd love to see how they'll create Galactus. Gotta be cgi, right?

Hopefully this will be better than the firts one, which really disapointed me. Other than Johnny Storm, who was awesome, the only other decent part of the movie was Jessica Alba in her underwear.

Hopefully this will be better than the firts one, which really disapointed me. Other than Johnny Storm, who was awesome, the only other decent part of the movie was Jessica Alba in her underwear.

I agree. I felt a little let down by it, mainly cause there have been some pretty good superhero films as of late. I hope this one is a little better.

I agree. I felt a little let down by it, mainly cause there have been some pretty good superhero films as of late. I hope this one is a little better.

I agree the first FF was pretty bad.

Being a geek I had to wonder:

When did the Surfer get the power to pass through solid matter, without destroying it, that is?

Will Galactus be on his way soon? The Silver Surfer is just the "herald", after all. <_<

When did the Surfer get the power to pass through solid matter, without destroying it, that is?

Will Galactus be on his way soon? The Silver Surfer is just the "herald", after all. <_<

He'll probably show up at the end, setting up a sequel.

Everything I have read has said that Galactus will be in the movie...

Everything I have read has said that Galactus will be in the movie...

Here is the official premise (From Yahoo Movies)

"The Fantastic Four meets their greatest challenge yet [as] the enigmatic, intergalactic herald, The Silver Surfer, comes to Earth to prepare it for destruction. As the Silver Surfer races around the globe wreaking havoc, Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben must unravel the mystery of the Silver Surfer and confront the surprising return of their mortal enemy, Dr. Doom, before all hope is lost."

If SS is coming to prepare the earth for destruction Galactus will most likely have to be in the movie in one form of the other.

Cool.

What about the Watcher?

Unlikely to be much, other than a quick glimpse in a backstory. But it will have Alicia Masters.

However, and you will understand the significance of this Rock, it is confirmed that Frankie Raye will be in the movie. Interesting.

Unlikely to be much, other than a quick glimpse in a backstory. But it will have Alicia Masters.

However, and you will understand the significance of this Rock, it is confirmed that Frankie Raye will be in the movie. Interesting.

Yeah, I was surprised to see that too. Should be interesting.

Nifty. BTW, I own Silver Surfer #1 with the fabulous art work of Jack Kirby. (LAMP! LAMP!)

What condition? Not that I'm jealous or anything. <_<

Cool looking preview......though the surfer felt very CG(computer game) to me.

I will have to dig thru my archives, I think I have her "first appearance" (FF 160-something)

The other Nova was lame.