Police Report Bolts vs Bills ?

While scanning the police arrest blotter, and seeing the usually car break in at stadium lot (one guy claimed a $2,500 loss) youth peeing at his seat, or on stadium wall (which seems to happen at 1/2 time), and the disorderly who are kicked out, and try to reenter, or seat dismantling attempts, Buddy the "Wonder dog" sniffed out the report of a man arrested while smoking "Concentrated Marijuana"! What's that he asked? I don't know (one being of pure body and mind!)but I'm sure somebody on the wall does. Anyone?

While scanning the police arrest blotter, and seeing the usually car break in at stadium lot (one guy claimed a $2,500 loss) youth peeing at his seat, or on stadium wall (which seems to happen at 1/2 time), and the disorderly who are kicked out, and try to reenter, or seat dismantling attempts, Buddy the "Wonder dog" sniffed out the report of a man arrested while smoking "Concentrated Marijuana"! What's that he asked? I don't know (one being of pure body and mind!)but I'm sure somebody on the wall does. Anyone?

875524[/snapback]

That's sum goood sh$t man!!!!! :w00t::P:(

http://www.metnews.com/articles/agop102303.htm

Pretty sure that I smelled some of that burning in the stadium during the Fish game last week.

My old man looked at me funny and asked if I smelled it - I ignored him so I wouldn't suggest that I know what it smells like.

:lol:

I'm sure the guy with the concentrato was in the end zone aisle with a pin poked thru a matchbook cover under a smoke filled glass pulling it to his lips at the edge of the step!!!!!!!!!!

where did this tall tale come from....I think one of my friends told me about this.

Hmmmmm - that reminds me.....gotta' make my reservations for another trip to Jamaica!  :sick:

875643[/snapback]

When I was in Jamaica for spring break this year, within about 2 minutes of boarding the bus to our hotel we had purchased some ganja. Of course I didn't inhale..... :lol:

When I was in Jamaica for spring break this year, within about 2 minutes of boarding the bus to our hotel we had purchased some ganja. Of course I didn't inhale..... :lol:

875777[/snapback]

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but...

That brings up a good question...

We get random drug testing at work...

What happens if I go on vacation and smoke in a country where it is legal... The stuff stays in your system for a while and then weeks later you test positive or something?

Should you just disclose what you did prior to the test?

I know if you test positive they still retain you... Yet, you have to go through a program and then can be retested at any time...

Now if you only do this occasionally... Like say when you are in BC Canada skiing or Jamaica... Every couple years or so... What is there to get you on after the last failed test?

Isn't this like speeding... Say I was doing the legal speed limit in one jurisdiction then went into another jurisdiction where that act was considered illegal and they gave you a ticket for the act done in the jurisdiction where it was legal?

Got it? :sick:

What I am saying is how can they get you for something you ingested legally? Just being in your body (traces) constitutes an illegal act? Do they have a right to know what is in your body? Even if it was put there legally?

Not this has ever happened... But I am curious?

What happens if you are even just around second hand smoke?

Is this one of the reasons why the US is pissed and is trying to get Canada onboard with the US's anti-canabis laws?

???

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but...

That brings up a good question...

We get random drug testing at work...

What happens if I go on vacation and smoke in a country where it is legal... The stuff stays in your system for a while and then weeks later you test positive or something?

Should you just disclose what you did prior to the test?

I know if you test positive they still retain you... Yet, you have to go through a program and then can be retested at any time...

Now if you only do this occasionally... Like say when you are in BC Canada skiing or Jamaica... Every couple years or so... What is there to get you on after the last failed test?

Isn't this like speeding... Say I was doing the legal speed limit in one jurisdiction then went into another jurisdiction where that act was considered illegal and they gave you a ticket for the act done in the jurisdiction where it was legal?

Got it? :lol:

What I am saying is how can they get you for something you ingested legally?  Just being in your body (traces) constitutes an illegal act?  Do they have a right to know what is in your body?  Even if it was put there legally?

Not this has ever happened... But I am curious?

What happens if you are even just around second hand smoke?

Is this one of the reasons why the US is pissed and is trying to get Canada onboard with the US's anti-canabis laws?

???

875927[/snapback]

They can do all those things. Since Marijuana can stay in your system up to a month the scenario you described could happen. Having said that unless you smoke daily or carry a high body fat % most people will be more then fine after 2 weeks. You could even cut that down to around a week if you have a low body fat %, drink heavy fluids, and exercise regularly (Up to 3 days before the test).

They can do all those things. Since Marijuana can stay in your system up to a month the scenario you described could happen. Having said that unless you smoke daily or carry a high body fat % most people will be more then fine after 2 weeks. You could even cut that down to around a week if you have a low body fat %, drink heavy fluids, and exercise regularly (Up to 3 days before the test).

875936[/snapback]

Thanks... Knew somebody here would know... ;):worthy:

Why hold back when on vacation then? :lol::sick: