Eat Crow

erynthered

After pre season, I predicted the Bill's would go 4-12 in one of those prediction threads. Well, pass the crow. The Bill's have exceeded anything that I could have imagined this year.

Still, for next year, I'm cautiously optimistic.

I figured I'd get this out of the way now, so I could enjoy the last three games, without the Crow. :(:doh:

After pre season, I predicted the Bill's would go 4-12 in one of those prediction threads. Well, pass the crow. The Bill's have exceeded anything that I could have imagined this year.

Still, for next year, I'm cautiously optimistic.

I figured I'd get this out of the way now, so I could enjoy the last three games, without the Crow. :(  :doh:

874219[/snapback]

Three more games suggests The Most Dangerous Team in the NFL wins out and makes it into the first round of the playoffs. Love the optimism!

You'll notice I never made any predictions about anything, but I would occasionally post articles that I didn't write, but which expressed my view of the team, even though it wasn't my view because it was written by someone else. So I wasn't wrong and I won't eat crow because I never predicted anything that I didn't post in an article that I didn't write. [/VABills]

In the beginning of the year, as my quote says, I thought 6 wins was alot to ask of a young regrowing team. I gave up on the Offensive Coordinator too early, I gave up on the Running back too early, I gave up on the Coach too early, I gave up on the quarterback, period, I gave up on the defense, I hated donte witner, I criticized the gm.........

This just in, I'm a f@#$ng idiot.

:(:doh:

The_Real

I'm in. I've been up and down on this team all yearever since 2001. I need a heaping serving myself. Pass the tabasco.

874252[/snapback]

Fixed. :doh:

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Six. Seeya at the opener next season, and Roar Lions Roar on New Year's Day (Erik Ainge, meet Paul Posluszny.) ...

At your service.  Any preference as to the cooking method/style?

874348[/snapback]

Maybe something like this? Crow Creole? Though, the "This is So good you'll want to slap your mother-in-law" Recipe looks good too!! :(:doh:

Ingredients

2 medium onions

2 fresh chilies chopped

2 ribs celery

3 cloves garlic minced

¼ pound butter

16oz. chicken broth

1 can whole tomatoes

1 small can tomato paste

8oz. ketchup

1/8 teaspoon white pepper

1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning

1 tablespoons hot pepper sauce

1/2 tablespoons garlic sauce

1/4 tablespoon sugar

1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce

1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme

1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice

1 pound (12 pieces, or so) crow breast chopped into bite-sized pieces

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm

In the beginning of the year, as my quote says, I thought 6 wins was alot to ask of a young regrowing team.  I gave up on the Offensive Coordinator too early,  I gave up on the Running back too early, I gave up on the Coach too early, I gave up on the quarterback, period, I gave up on the defense, I hated donte witner, I criticized the gm.........

This just in, I'm a f@#$ng idiot. 

:bag:  :beer:

The_Real

874294[/snapback]

:(

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE.....The_Real has shown one & all how to eat crow with a little style & panache. Embrace it. You'll feel better for it afterwards. B-)

Come on now.....there is more than the dozen or so here who need to do a little crow eating.

Where are you all? :lol:

Great thread erynthered. :lol:

Why is it after each post in this thread I feel like we should all be saying "We love you (insert name of poster). I checked all of the prediction threads, and kept my keyboard shut. I was hoping for .500, but realistically thought 5-11 or 6-10. I must admit that several games into the season my hopes that JP was gonna catch on began to fade fast. JP, I'm sorry man, will you please forgive me :weeping: