Alaska Darin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

873466[/snapback]

All of my kids are sick, but it seems to be much more of a virus than a serious flu.

I hope it is the same, and not the REAL flu that hit Bruce before the Steeler playoff game. I caught that one a few weeks later and was all but dead for a solid week.

I am not going to worry. Yet.

didnt the trainers, team doctors etc ever hear of flu shots?  I just wonder why professional athletes dont get them and flu bug ravages teams????

873472[/snapback]

some folks, like myself, only get sick when they GET the flu shot. I've had a flu shot 3 times in my life, all 3 times I got sick as a dog. Yes, I know the virus is dead when they put it in you but there are many other goodies included in those shots that can f*ck a person up.

All of my kids are sick, but it seems to be much more of a virus than a serious flu.

I hope it is the same, and not the REAL flu that hit Bruce before the Steeler playoff game. I caught that one a few weeks later and was all but dead for a solid week.

I am not going to worry. Yet.

873478[/snapback]

What is their typical daily diet?

It's this type of thing that curses Buffalo sports teams.

If I recall correctly, Bruce Smith missed the '95 Divisional playoff game at Pittsburgh because he had the flu.

873482[/snapback]

I recall that too. Not to mention the decimation of the Sabres defense last year to various ailments.