Flu Bug Making Its Way Through The Team

Alaska Darin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a flu shot, wash my hands more than Lady Macbeth, use that Purell stuff...didn't matter. I still got that bug a few days ago. I had a wicked case of the Trot Nixons.

If this is what they have, they have to stay hydrated and let the virus run its course.

873647[/snapback]

A friend of mine who is a bio student at Cornell pretty much never washes his hands, especially not with anti-bacterial soap. And he never uses things like Purell, as he says it kills all the good bacteria your body produces to fight bad bacteria. I have yet to see him get sick.

A friend of mine who is a bio student at Cornell pretty much never washes his hands, especially not with anti-bacterial soap. And he never uses things like Purell, as he says it kills all the good bacteria your body produces to fight bad bacteria. I have yet to see him get sick.

874235[/snapback]

He may not get sick but would you shake his hand?

i am just getting over this virus.

i was on the can for so long, i felt like i had taken a double dose of Phospha Soda in preparing for a colonoscopy.

throw in a handful of barfs, and i think i lost 10 lbs in the last 2 days.

it was awful.

874235[/snapback]

Now there is one stupid man.

874235[/snapback]

While there certainly is good bacteria in your body, I doubt that the human body produces bacteria.

874235[/snapback]

ah...bio undergrads...the environmental engineers of the pure sciences