Greetings from Tennessee

vinceyoungfan

Just curious, will the bills be wearing their throwback jerseys sunday? i actually like those.

874650[/snapback]

You're a retard and your team will get it's ass kicked on Sunday.

If your from Tennesee I'm very sorry, you obviously have a very low IQ and have incestuous attraction to your uncle.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you guys are a bunch of dumbshits and !@#$s. Ill be back after the bills have lost on sunday so i can listen to you all cry and blame the game on JP loseman and how your D couldnt stop travis or vince.

874169[/snapback]

Your QB scored a 6 on the wonderlic, I honestly bet that my cat could score higher than that. I think that translates to an IQ of less than 80 or something which would qualify him as mentally retarded.

Vince Young is Michael Vick, he'll win some games for you guys sure, that's because he RUNS EVERY TIME IT IS 3RD DOWN. Wait till he gets pasted hard by a LB and then actually stays in the pocket, then what happens? He throws an intercepction because not only does he have no arm, he has several extra chromosomes.

He will suffer a career ending injury within the next year I guarantee it.

So how could be be a fan since 87? Did you come out of your momma's belly watching football? :lol:

874197[/snapback]

Wow, you really were never a Bills fan. Any real Bills fan would realize that Buffalo Bills football is religion. Thus the same rules stand, whatever the mother is, the baby is.

Got it? :lol:

my heart now bleeds Columbia Blue.

874217[/snapback]

That line is just wrong in a football discussion. I have no doubt we will win this game - the Titans are another pretender that we are going to eliminate and send home with their fans talking about next year.

I have christened this the schadenfreude season for the Bills and I'm enjoying every week. We are the measuring stick and the Titans will be that latest team to come up short on Sunday.

Was that even English? :lol:

I was a Bills fan from 88 to 98.. 10 years... I went through the same pain you did too during the SB years.. It's okay.. You can let it out. The Cowboys can't hurt you anymore.  :lol:

873836[/snapback]

You've GOT to be kidding me.

Get 1988?

Dude, talk to me when you've hit 25 years of Bills fandom. Or 30.

These Titans trolls are sad.

At least Long Island Phil seemed somewhat educated and imaginative.

874282[/snapback]

Well thank, thank you for the props my Buffalo brethren. Educated? Why yes, yes I am. After graduating from Soffolk U. with a major in 20th century issues in gynecolgy, I do in fact feel I am qualified in evaluating female anatomy and can state with 100% certainty that these Titan "people" coming here to 2 Bills Dr. are without a doubt a lovely bunch of pussies.

That being said, and myself being an afficionado of the aforementioned anatomy,one can see how it would make it a simple endevour for these Tennessee Cretins to get into a big cluster and f................ well some things are best left unsaid.

As we New Yawkers know, most of us here in NY state are kindred spirits all having endured similar experiences both good and bad over the years and despite divergent football loyalties can band together without giving it a second thought. Tennessee Cretin fans on the other hand, also share strong bonds with each other,(but of the genetic nature ie "my cousin is his brother and so am I, right Daddy?) As such,we can reasonably expect them to deliver this type of inarticulate drool laden drivel as exhibited by their recent lame attempts at communicating via the written word.

GO Bills, ( and Jets :lol: )

Well thank, thank you for the props my Buffalo brethren. Educated? Why yes, yes I am. After graduating from Soffolk U. with a major in 20th century issues in gynecolgy, I do in fact feel I am supemely qualified in evaluating female anatomy and can state with 100% certainty that these Titan "people" coming here to 2 Bills Dr. are without a doubt a  lovely bunch of pussies.

That being said, and myself being an afficionado of the aforementioned anatomy,one can see how it would make it a simple endevour for these Tennessee Cretins to get into a big cluster and  f................ well some things are best left unsaid.

As we New Yawkers know, most of us here in NY state are kindred spirits all having endured similar experiences both good and bad over the years and despite divergent football loyalties can band together without giving it a second thought.  Tennessee Cretin fans on the other hand,  also share  strong bonds with each other,(but of the genetic nature ie "my cousin is his brother and so am I, right Daddy?) As such,we can reasonably expect them to deliver this type of inarticulate drool laden drivel as exhibited by their recent lame attempts at communicating via the written word.

GO Bills, ( and Jets  :( )

874925[/snapback]

:lol::lol: Very well put LIP....

Well thank, thank you for the props my Buffalo brethren. Educated? Why yes, yes I am. After graduating from Soffolk U. with a major in 20th century issues in gynecolgy, I do in fact feel I am qualified in evaluating female anatomy and can state with 100% certainty that these Titan "people" coming here to 2 Bills Dr. are without a doubt a  lovely bunch of pussies.

That being said, and myself being an afficionado of the aforementioned anatomy,one can see how it would make it a simple endevour for these Tennessee Cretins to get into a big cluster and  f................ well some things are best left unsaid.

As we New Yawkers know, most of us here in NY state are kindred spirits all having endured similar experiences both good and bad over the years and despite divergent football loyalties can band together without giving it a second thought.  Tennessee Cretin fans on the other hand,  also share  strong bonds with each other,(but of the genetic nature ie "my cousin is his brother and so am I, right Daddy?) As such,we can reasonably expect them to deliver this type of inarticulate drool laden drivel as exhibited by their recent lame attempts at communicating via the written word.

GO Bills, ( and Jets  :lol: )

874925[/snapback]

I've missed you. Welcome back, ya downstater.

Well thank, thank you for the props my Buffalo brethren. Educated? Why yes, yes I am. After graduating from Soffolk U. with a major in 20th century issues in gynecolgy, I do in fact feel I am qualified in evaluating female anatomy and can state with 100% certainty that these Titan "people" coming here to 2 Bills Dr. are without a doubt a  lovely bunch of pussies.

GO Bills, ( and Jets  :w00t: )

874925[/snapback]

You're all right. For a Jets fan.

ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT IF YOU THINK VINCE YOUNG SCORED A SIX ON THE WONDERLICK TEST. MAYBE IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH YOU WILL SEE HE GOT A 16 ON THAT TEST. BUNCH OF MORONS.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE TITANS RUIN YOUR CHANCES OF GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. CAN SUNDAY GET HERE ANY SOONER?

BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED YANKEES

ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT IF YOU THINK VINCE YOUNG SCORED A SIX ON THE WONDERLICK TEST.  MAYBE IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH YOU WILL SEE HE GOT A 16 ON THAT TEST.  BUNCH OF MORONS.

875209[/snapback]

You're right, Vince Young did get a 16 on that wonderlic test when he took the exactly same test the second time. Although wonderlic score may mean nothing on his on-field performance, you still need to get the fact right.

ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT IF YOU THINK VINCE YOUNG SCORED A SIX ON THE WONDERLICK TEST.  MAYBE IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH YOU WILL SEE HE GOT A 16 ON THAT TEST.  BUNCH OF MORONS.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE TITANS RUIN YOUR CHANCES OF GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. CAN SUNDAY GET HERE ANY SOONER?

875209[/snapback]

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT HE GOT A SIX THE FIRST TIME AND THEN RE-TOOK IT AND GOT A 16. IN FACT, ALL THE "RESEARCH" I'VE DONE CONFIRMS THAT AS WELL AS IT CAN BE CONFIRMED. MEANWHILE, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAPS LOCK?

875209[/snapback]

Yeah, but at least the majority of us have figured out how to use the caps-lock key on the keyboard.

P.S.: "Bunch of morons." is a sentence fragment. Thanks for stopping by, Vince...

875209[/snapback]

WONDERLICK??

:w00t::P:(:angry:

Newflash: The North Won.

Yeah, but at least the majority of us have figured out how to use the caps-lock key on the keyboard.

P.S.: "Bunch of morons." is a sentence fragment. Thanks for stopping by, Vince...

875219[/snapback]

Is it too early in the weekend for the gratuitous Southern jokes? Like:

Q) "What is foreplay to a Southern boy?"

A) "Hey sis.....you awake?"

Probably too gratuitous and pedestrian, I admit, but that one always seems to ring a bell.

Is it too early in the weekend for the gratuitous Southern jokes?  Like:

Q) "What is foreplay to a Southern boy?"

A) "Hey sis.....you awake?"

Probably too gratuitous and pedestrian, I admit, but that one always seems to ring a bell.

875226[/snapback]

Never too early. :w00t: