JP LOSMAN: IN THE TOP 10 QBS

DrDawkinstein

wow, he's been sacked 41 times this year! also noticed he's tied for the longest pass  play of the year

870721[/snapback]

Actually, McNabb has an 87 yard completion.

I know ESPN has those QB Power Rankings (or something like that). I'm curious to see if ESPN takes off the blindfold and recognizes Losman's progress.

I'm curious to see if ESPN takes off the blindfold and recognizes Losman's progress.

870747[/snapback]

In my perfect little dream world, that doesn't happen until we beat the Ravens and JP is preparing for his first playoff game.

(dreams are a wonderful thing)

The nicest thing about this subject is looking down below him and seeing names like Leinart, A. Smith, Cutler and Rothlesberger. Guys we had a shot at that are considered studs (- Smith) in this league. I think we got one folks. :unsure:

T_R

Top 10 with a mediocre OL......imagine with a solid OL........Granted the OL has played much better, but i comment only on the first 7 games....I think he would have way better #'s if we started with this OL......

Great to see though!

870777[/snapback]

I thought the OL played outstanding yesterday. One thing that not enough people are giving this Bills team credit for is putting up 21 unanswered points against a TOP FIVE NFL DEFENSE. The times that JP was sacked, it was by blitzers coming in from the secondary untouched. I thought Peters handled Taylor brilliantly and the rest of the line seemed to hold up their end of bargain as well. BTW, and I'm not 100% positive about this, but I think that sacks only came from the right side yesterday...

He is 5th in the AFC, which I think says even more, since the NFC is...well, crappy, so its easy for a guy like Romo or Brees to run up his stats (Not that those guys are bad, but they get to play some pretty bad teams)

I would love to see him end up ahead of Rivers and finish the year as the top-rated QB from his draft class. It's fun to compare his progression to E. Manning, Rivers and Roethlisberger. With JP's improvement this year, those 4 might be competing for many years to come.

5 years from now we might be calling it the Year of the QB II comparing it to 1983.