What is the movie you absolutely hate...

Tux of Borg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops:

So did most people considering Episode II (Send in the Clones - 2002) came out 22 years after Episode IV (Empire Strikes Back - 1980)

867362[/snapback]

No. I meant, because I saw SW for the first time when I was 13, and just by chance, I watched EP IV, then I watched the simpsons where Homer walks out of the movie theater and says, "wow, what an ending, who would have thought Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father." :lol::lol:

:lol:

There were people that loved that movie :oops:

867363[/snapback]

:lol:

Hahahaha! Gotta give VA credit for that one. That's going way back in TSW history.

I forget the exact thread, but it was something about movies and someone (wasn't it you VA?) had shunned a lot of good films. Then when pressed about what films they actually like, they said: "Daddy Day Care".

And as for me, the two movies I can't stand: "Magnolia" Ugh.... And "Lost in Translation".

:ph34r:

Hahahaha! Gotta give VA credit for that one. That's going way back in TSW history.

I forget the exact thread, but it was something about movies and someone (wasn't it you VA?) had shunned a lot of good films.  Then when pressed about what films they actually like, they said: "Daddy Day Care".

And as for me, the two movies I can't stand: "Magnolia" Ugh.... And "Lost in Translation".

867384[/snapback]

I can't really say anything about Magnolia, because you couldn't pay me to see it; but LiT was extremely disappointing.