Which would be your LEAST favorite way to login?

Fezmid

In place of a password, which would be your least favorite way to authenticate yourself (ie: to login to a computer, to get into the secured entryway of your company, etc)?

This came up while studying for the CISSP exam and I don't like the answer that they're giving me. :oops:

CW

In place of a password, which would be your least favorite way to authenticate yourself (ie: to login to a computer, to get into the secured entryway of your company, etc)?

This came up while studying for the CISSP exam and I don't like the answer that they're giving me. :oops:

CW

867037[/snapback]

Voice recognition blows. I work with headsets at work and the !@#$ing thing never hears what you say. I voted iris scan.

Voice recognition blows. I work with headsets at work and the !@#$ing thing never hears what you say. I voted iris scan.

867039[/snapback]

You hate voice recognition, so you voted iris scan as your least favorite way to login? :oops:

Now I know why these things aren't scientific :lol:

You hate voice recognition, so you voted iris scan as your least favorite way to login?  :oops:

Now I know why these things aren't scientific :lol:

867041[/snapback]

Oh sh--, i must've blanked out or maybe its because i am in a hurry. Voice recognition gets my vote. sh--.

Time for work.

Well, given this small sample size, it appears that both myself and the book are wrong. :oops:

I think the answer is "fingerprints" because of the tie-in with the law.

The book says it's retinal scans, because people don't want to put their eyes against a machine to be scanned.

I think this helps further prove that the question sucks, even if you guys didn't vote the way I thought you would :lol:

CW

Well, given this small sample size, it appears that both myself and the book are wrong. :lol:

The book says it's retinal scans, because people don't want to put their eyes against a machine to be scanned.

I think this helps further prove that the question sucks, even if you guys didn't vote the way I thought you would :doh:

CW

867164[/snapback]

That's me! I would rather have it take a finger print.

Well, given this small sample size, it appears that both myself and the book are wrong. :lol:

I think this helps further prove that the question sucks, even if you guys didn't vote the way I thought you would :doh:

CW

867164[/snapback]

I thought that at first... But than dismissed it becauseof the eye scans... I gues there are no eye databases yet...

What gets me is the people who will use their finger to buy groceries... Jewel supermarkets here gives you the ability to link your print to an debit/credit account...

IMO, that is plain absurd!

I hate those stupid secure ID tokens. They're always out of synch.  I'll take hand scanner any day; it's what we use on our DC's.  Iris scan is kinda freaky.

868397[/snapback]

Really? I've used them for 8 years and mine's never been out of sync... Sounds like a bad implementation to me.

CW