Losman named starter for 2007

Ramius

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mularkey were here he'd be moaning that Willis only threw 12 passes against Indy

867105[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHA I just laughed out loud reading that, which is embarassing when you're standing at the front desk of a hotel and nobody else knows what you're laughing at.

Did Tony Dungy name Peyton Manning the starter for next season?

867125[/snapback]

I heard grumblings about this, but because he has struggled a little bit the past few weeks Jim Sorgi is going to get a shot to show what he can do these next few weeks.

Once again ESPN kisses its own gonads to get a rise out of viewers.

The Bills have no one else on deck - nor should they. They certainly aren't going to draft a  Troy Smith or a Brady Quinn - nor need they. Of course JP will be the starter...

867088[/snapback]

WTF is the big deal? ESPN picked up the AP story. If there were no story, we would've been bitching because Jauron mentioned that Losman deserves to be the starter beyond this season and the media didn't do their job. Holy crap.

Once again ESPN kisses its own gonads to get a rise out of viewers.

The Bills have no one else on deck - nor should they. They certainly aren't going to draft a  Troy Smith or a Brady Quinn - nor need they. Of course JP will be the starter...

867088[/snapback]

Though I would like to see them draft a QB in the lower round. THat is something we have never done well.

Although I disagree entirely with the announcement, my disagreements have nothing to do with JP Losman's performance as of late.

867119[/snapback]

:oops:

Of course it doesn't.

Your disagreement comes from the fact that you want to be proven right more than you want the Bills to win.

Funny how narcisism works, ain't it?

If you listened carefully at the release of this news, that sound you heard was a single tear hitting the keyboard as Deluca sits in silent disbelief.

867215[/snapback]

I thought I heard a thunk, as his head hit the keyboard, when he realized he may never be able to post here again. :oops:

Congratulations to JP Losman on this announcement.

Although I disagree entirely with the announcement, my disagreements have nothing to do with JP Losman's performance as of late.  Going into a tough road environment against a team contending for the playoffs in December and pulling off a sizeable win filled in a significant gap on JP Losman's resume.  A superb result for Losman on Sunday, all the more remarkable given how far he has come from last season, and indeed, from even the first half of this season.  I have to say that I did not think that JP Losman had that kind of performance in him as of just a few weeks ago, and on that account, I was wrong.  So, congratulations are certainly in order.

JDG

867119[/snapback]

COME ON SAY IT!

It wasn't JP that was the problem it was the oline.

You will feel better, I promise.

COME ON SAY IT!

It wasn't JP that was the problem it was the oline.

You will feel better, I promise.

867378[/snapback]

Except for the fact that its not true.

JP Losman really was very, very, bad.

For the last few weeks, he's manage to play quite a bit better.

JDG

Except for the fact that its not true. 

JP Losman really was very, very, bad.

For the last few weeks, he's manage to play quite a bit better.

JDG

867383[/snapback]

See what I mean? :oops:

What has changed?

Oh that's right, they changed the oline during the bye week.

since that they are 4-2, and the losses were close ones to the top two teams.