What is everyones ethnicity?

ajzepp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Africa, Carribbean, etc??

866360[/snapback]

I listed Africa, but I guess Carribean would fall under "other" :thumbsup:

Uh, hello...lets not forget us that are Guineas as well, 50% Irish, 50% Italian!!!

Yes, I considered doing the same with Germany. Clearly the Germans and the Irish are the most potent and best looking members of the European landscape. But, alas, I tried to be as objective as possible in my listing of the regions.

865976[/snapback]

FYI - Asian includes a whole bunch of ethnicities.  Chinese, Indian etc. etc...

866323[/snapback]

I know....I guess I figured this site wasn't overrun with Asian folk :thumbsup: I don't mean any disrespect by not having more choices....just trying to get a general idea cause I was curious.

I work in the medical profession, which is VERY diverse. I grew up in a predominantly white middle class atmosphere, so to work and spend time around people from such varying backgrounds is fascinating to me. I'm a huge fan of diversity, and learning from others who come from different experiences, beliefs, traditions, etc. has, in my opinion, helped me become a better person.

As my post count indicates, I spend a fair bit of time here, so I was just curious how diverse the members here were.

Pussies in England? Yeah, OK.  :D  :censored:  :lol:

866337[/snapback]

Bill and Nick from England, just get those anglican bitches out of the home land and maybe my opinion will change. In addition to that, over throw the royal family too. I know they have no power, but they bother me.

I'm 50% Norwegian, 37.5 percent Polish, 12.5 percent Welsh, and no, I don't run like a Welshman. My wife is 50% Italian and 50% Irish.

We figure our kid is basically first generation American because there isn't a dominant heritage. 25% Norwegian, 25% Italian, 25% Irish, 18.75 percent Polish, 6.25 percent Welsh

So i guess you could say he's Northern European, barely.