Dolphins sign Shane Matthews

Albany,n.y.

Perhaps Saban is using Matthews as a way to figure out what line audibles Losman will be barking out at the line of scrimmage.  He probably couldn't find any tapes of the Bills with the audio on it.  F'ing Saban.  Cheater  :censored:

865921[/snapback]

it is not uncommon to see a team sign a guy who used to play for the opposing team, a week before the game. they are trying to get an edge.

i hope to god we see what the fins have/are doing and change all our audibles and verbal calls.

it is not uncommon to see a team sign a guy who used to play for the opposing team, a week before the game. they are trying to get an edge.

866426[/snapback]

It is when its a new coaching staff. What can Matthews possibly tell them?

"That Lee Evans...that guy is good."

"Thanks, Shane."

i hope to god we see what the fins have/are doing and change all our audibles and verbal calls.

866426[/snapback]

We have a new offensive coordinator this year. I wouldn't sweat it.

866426[/snapback]

Yes, I can see it now, Meathead asking Matthews...

"Now tell me again Shane, what was that play we tried last season? How does that work???"

Then to Saban...

"Hey, Nick!!! We got their offense all figured out! Bet the house!!!"

:D

BuffTown's Beer-Guzzlin' Football Bills -- 37

Cuba-Libre-Lovin' Penis-less Porpoises -- 0

Bet the house!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

:censored: