They Don't Make Them Like They Used To

Chef Jim

Compare these three to Paris, Jessica and Lyndsay and tell me society's not going to hell in a hand basket.

865610[/snapback]

Im not a kid, but seriously, those are old school, I can understand my Dad making this post, but way too old for many here.

I do agree though, that our society in general, is on it's downward slide if we place these chuckleheads on pedestals. Combined IQ of Lindsy, Paris and Jessica =43

Im not a kid, but seriously, those are old school, I can understand my Dad making this post, but way too old for many here.

I do agree though, that our society in general, is on it's downward slide if we place these chuckleheads on pedestals. Combined IQ of Lindsy, Paris and Jessica =43

865622[/snapback]

They're way too old? Because their pictures are in black and white? Because they had class? They were in their late twenties at one point too and I bet all three could "ride em cowboy" right up there with the sluts today but the difference was they kept it to themselves and still retained their glamour.

They're way too old?  Because their pictures are in black and white?  Because they had class?  They were in their late twenties at one point too and I bet all three could "ride em cowboy" right up there with the sluts today but the difference was they kept it to themselves and still retained their glamour.

865633[/snapback]

No, my point is the general population here wouldn't get the connection, nor would they have the patience to sit through Breakfast at Tiffinys' to fully get your reference. I am46 years old, and I have only vague rememberances of all three. The women listed were in their primes in the early 60's.

I could almost guarantee they could ride em cowboy with the best of em, but times have changed. The press didn't pry quite so much, nor was digital imaging and the internet around to splash every miscue across your workspace in the blink of an eye.

PS (I grew up with black and white TV and didn't get color till at least 1970)

Compare these three to Paris, Jessica and Lyndsay and tell me society's not going to hell in a hand basket.

865610[/snapback]

Woman are going to dress (especially younger ones) the way they think guys will notice them ... and when they do the guys post threads with links to many pictures of them nearly naked. So its no wonder why (in your words) "society is going to hell in a hand basket"

Woman are going to dress (especially younger ones) the way they think guys will notice them ... and when they do the guys post threads with links to many pictures of them nearly naked. So its no wonder why (in your words) "society is going to hell in a hand basket"

865656[/snapback]

So who do you blame, the guys for being the horndogs we are or for the women for slutting it up? Which came first?

Definitely a HUGE step up...

but she was a bit of a ho too, just ask Christopher Walken.

865759[/snapback]

A lady in public and a whore in the bedroom right? :w00t:

BTW, there are many, many things that I would like to ask Christopher Walken.