[ot] AWOL soldier seeks refuge in Canada

udonkey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell you how embarrassed I am that this guy is a Bills fan. He's a self-absorbed chickenschitt kitty, and that's just for leaving his wife and child behind and not even telling them what he was going to do.

Oh, sure. I'll call my mommy and she'll come get me. But my wife and child? I'll leave them behind.

Total dirtbag piece of schitt. Stay in Canada with all the other pussies.

864095[/snapback]

Please, take him back and do with him what you will, we don't want your garbage either.

I hate it when I hear or see these "Solders" who join the military and then flee when its time for battle. Your job is to go out and fight for your country, don't want to fight or don't believe the war is "Justified", don't join the military.

I'm glad the Canadian government is not granting them citizenship

Gee...I always thought AWOL was spending an extra day or two on R and R with the wife in Hawaii and getting back to the war with a hangover. When does AWOL turn into desertion these days. The war is an immoral poorly run cluster!@#$, but ya sign up and ya take the check, ya follow the orders.

I can't tell you how embarrassed I am that this guy is a Bills fan. He's a self-absorbed chickenschitt kitty, and that's just for leaving his wife and child behind and not even telling them what he was going to do.

Oh, sure. I'll call my mommy and she'll come get me. But my wife and child? I'll leave them behind.

864095[/snapback]

I'd appreciate it if you left the obnoxious comments about Canada out of your juvenile rants thank you very much. We're in Afghanistan right now and losing a lot of troops over there.

I'd appreciate it if you left the obnoxious comments about Canada out of your juvenile rants thank you very much.  We're in Afghanistan right now and losing a lot of troops over there.

864207[/snapback]

Thats what I never got, why Americans always go after the Canadians. We don't want your garbage either. Some Hippy group is taking these cowards in, the government is refusing to give them citizenship.

We are also busy helping trying to clean up your mess in Afaganistan that you dropped to go into Iraq

Thats what I never got, why Americans always go after the Canadians. We don't want your garbage either. Some Hippy group is taking these cowards in, the government is refusing to give them citizenship.

We are also busy helping trying to clean up your mess in Afaganistan that you dropped to go into Iraq

864212[/snapback]

I for one am thankful for Canada's involvement in Afghanistan. That being said, I think your government should extradite these CRIMINALS asap.

"Patrick Hart, who was in the Army 9½ years and served nearly a year in Kuwait in 2003."

Just curious...How many of you guys claiming this guy is a kitty have served overseas in the military for a year or have even been in the military?

I don't approve of his actions, but I do understand why he did what he did.

I for one am thankful for Canada's involvement in Afghanistan. That being said, I think your government should extradite these CRIMINALS asap.

864213[/snapback]

I hear you and understand where you are coming from. How do you fight terrorists? Those guys over there are sub human and it's not like you can fight a conventional war against them like you did with Hitler. Everytime you blow up one of those extremists you create dozens more. I don't mean to say all Middle Eastern people are like this, obviously there are some victims over there and it's a shame. I don't think it's a war that is winnable.

I understand where these "defectors" are coming from. It's very easy to sit back in the safety of your own country and criticize their actions when your neck isn't on the line.

I wish there was a way that you could push a button and eliminate all those muslim extremists.......but alas.......

"Patrick Hart, who was in the Army 9½ years and served nearly a year in Kuwait in 2003."

Just curious...How many of you guys claiming this guy is a kitty have served overseas in the military for a year or have even been in the military?

864219[/snapback]

I did. And I was in Kuwait when this dirtbag was as well. I did my tour, and left at the designated time. There is NO way I would pull a stunt like this.

This guy is a coward, a cheat and a traitor. 60 years ago, he'd have gotten the firing squad.

I hear you and understand where you are coming from.  How do you fight terrorists? Those guys over there are sub human and it's not like you can fight a conventional war against them like you did with Hitler.  Everytime you blow up one of those extremists you create dozens more.  I don't mean to say all Middle Eastern people are like this, obviously there are some victims over there and it's a shame.  I don't think it's a war that is winnable.

I understand where these "defectors" are coming from.  It's very easy to sit back in the safety of your own country and criticize their actions when your neck isn't on the line. 

I wish there was a way that you could push a button and eliminate all those muslim extremists.......but alas.......

864220[/snapback]

Again, I'm a veteran. I've done my duty, unlike many of my fellow citizens.

I hear you and understand where you are coming from.  How do you fight terrorists? Those guys over there are sub human and it's not like you can fight a conventional war against them like you did with Hitler.  Everytime you blow up one of those extremists you create dozens more.  I don't mean to say all Middle Eastern people are like this, obviously there are some victims over there and it's a shame.  I don't think it's a war that is winnable.

I understand where these "defectors" are coming from.  It's very easy to sit back in the safety of your own country and criticize their actions when your neck isn't on the line. 

864220[/snapback]

It really is not possible to fight them like you could fight the germans in WWII. They don't fight conventional wars anymore. Now its all about guerilla warfare. Just this morning I heard about a car bombing where tehy tricked people into going to work for the day as day labourers and when they all loaded up into the vehicle, they blew it up killing everyone inside. They send children in with explosives strapped to them and blow themselves up.

I don't see this being a winnable war that will ever end, the problem is if you pull troops out right away, you will probably only be creating more extremists, and if you lerave them there you will lose more soldiers. I don't see it being possible to ever see that area of the world ever being peaceful

864219[/snapback]

Me, and I was stationed temporarily in two hot zones while in.

And he is a coward and traitor.

864219[/snapback]

Where is the "raise your hand smilie"? My deployment track record is pretty clear on this board and yes he is a coward. First, not to down play anyone who has served in Kuwait, but it's not exactly a "hotbed of enemy activity". So for him to cry about that, let him go spend some time in Iraq and then he'll have something to B word and whine about. :beer:

864219[/snapback]

You're asking the wrong question. The correct question to ask is "How many of you guys claiming this guy is a kitty have made a commitment to serve in the military only to abandon your fellow soldiers, wife and child to go running home -- with absolutely no notice to anyone but your mommy -- because you couldn't keep your commitment?"

That's where my issue is. I keep my commitments to my family and my country so yes, he's a !@#$ing coward kitty piece of schit.

864219[/snapback]

20+ years here.

You're asking the wrong question. The correct question to ask is "How many of you guys claiming this guy is a kitty have made a commitment to serve in the military only to abandon your fellow soldiers, wife and child to go running home -- with absolutely no notice to anyone but your mommy -- because you couldn't keep your commitment?"

That's where my issue is. I keep my commitments to my family and my country so yes, he's a !@#$ing coward kitty piece of schit.

864342[/snapback]

I highly doubt he did not inform his wife what was going on and "abandon" his child. She was military as well and if she would have admitted to knowledge of him going awol there would have been repercussions for her. Just my 2 cents.

Where is the "raise your hand smilie"? My deployment track record is pretty clear on this board and yes he is a coward. First, not to down play anyone who has served in Kuwait, but it's not exactly a "hotbed of enemy activity". So for him to cry about that, let him go spend some time in Iraq and then he'll have something to B word and whine about.  :bag:

864268[/snapback]

Thank you for your service....actually...I'm not all that excited about your service, but I do deeply appreciate your BOTD!

864342[/snapback]

I dunno, I don't get the feeling that she didn't know what was going on. They tried to frame it that way by making her "unexpecting", but somehow I doubt that was the case. She called the army in order to tell them he wouldn't be coming back, and she left as well to join him within a month of his leaving.

While I'm not trying to defend the guy for going AWOL, I don't get the impression that his wife had no idea what he was doing. I suspect that she knew what his intentions were.

It sure does get more attention for the media though if they frame it in a way that has him just abandoning everything to escape a war.

I dunno, I don't get the feeling that she didn't know what was going on.

864425[/snapback]

I can only go by what they're telling the press.

Back at Fort Campbell, an unsuspecting Jill Hart picked up the phone at the house she had decorated in red, white and blue. Her husband of five years said he was not coming home.
I can understand them acting naive for the sake of protecting the wife, but I don't care. It's irresponsible and self-serving. If the guy wants to break the law, fine. He'll have to pay the consequences. But for the love of god, take off the Bills stuff. We Bills fans have a bad enough rap as it is. Promoting the fact that we're cowardly, self-absorbed pussies doesn't help.

I can understand them acting naive for the sake of protecting the wife, but I don't care. It's irresponsible and self-serving. If the guy wants to break the law, fine. He'll have to pay the consequences. But for the love of god, take off the Bills stuff. We Bills fans have a bad enough rap as it is. Promoting the fact that we're cowardly, self-absorbed pussies doesn't help.

864437[/snapback]

Yup. Like I said in the last post, I'm not trying to defend what the guy did, just found something that I thought was a bit inconsistent.

I feel worst for his wife, because he should have shared his intentions with her - you can't just leave her to fend for your child like that.

While I don't believe in this mission in any way, I don't think deserting is the way to go. I think this issue is a lot more complicated that people on this board seem to understand and I also think that more soldiers should question why they are being used as target practice for a mission that, by definition, was never going to happen. The Iraqis don't really care about democracy and if they did, they should have risen up - it wasn't worth the life of our brave soldiers. We should have learned that nation building is not a productive exercise and that we cannot create a reality to fit our own agendas after the Vietnam debacle - some conflicts are simply not worth being involved in. Has anyone ever heard of Saigon? Oh, I forgot, it is now called Ho Chi Minh City - and we sacrificed 57,000 lives for that.

Thank you for your service....actually...I'm not all that excited about your service, but I do deeply appreciate your BOTD!

864408[/snapback]

Tenny, you can say none of your damn business and I won't be offended.

And I ask out of curiosity not to pick a fight.

But considering your distinguished service record, why would you not be excited about USMC's service?

864212[/snapback]

i'm with you on this one. it's weird.

Tenny, you can say none of your damn business and I won't be offended. 

And I ask out of curiosity not to pick a fight.

But considering your distinguished service record, why would you not be excited about USMC's service?

864723[/snapback]

He doesn't like Marines because they make him feel inferior. :bag:

Ja...

Dis guy here is a real kitty.

He needs to do his duty to spread freedom and democracy through killing, torture, rape and massacre.

I'm embarassed that he's a Bills fan... he needs to stop thinking for himself and do what our God-Appointed leader has directed him to do. Lord knows he'd never consider going AWOL.

:bag:

Everytime you blow up one of those extremists you create dozens more.  I don't mean to say all Middle Eastern people are like this, obviously there are some victims over there and it's a shame.  I don't think it's a war that is winnable.

864220[/snapback]

Your first comment doesn't make sense. If you kill one how do 10 replace him then? They are all like that!!! Don't get confused buddy. They don't believe Israel has the right to exist. Any God fearing person can tell you that is a lie! The Holy Land belongs to the Jews alone.

Nuking them may be an option. The world is just waiting for Iran to launch first.

I feel worst for his wife, because he should have shared his intentions with her - you can't just leave her to fend for your child like that. 

While I don't believe in this mission in any way, I don't think deserting is the way to go.  I think this issue is a lot more complicated that people on this board seem to understand and I also think that more soldiers should question why they are being used as target practice for a mission that, by definition, was never going to happen.  The Iraqis don't really care about democracy and if they did, they should have risen up - it wasn't worth the life of our brave soldiers.  We should have learned that nation building is not a productive exercise and that we cannot create a reality to fit our own agendas after the Vietnam debacle - some conflicts are simply not worth being involved in.  Has anyone ever heard of Saigon?  Oh, I forgot, it is now called Ho Chi Minh City - and we sacrificed 57,000 lives for that.

864578[/snapback]

Dying for democracy is never an idle endeavor. People died for all the right reasons. We failed because nobody in the top circles had a clue what to do.