I just got my tickets to the game Sunday

rockpile

I know Daquiri will probably hijack this thread, but I am very pleased to announce I got two tickets to Sunday's game off eBay and will be joining the partiers in Section 123 Row 27 !

I am SO pumped!

See you at Lot One Pole 5 !

Other TSW'ers - where will you be partying?

Ho - Ho - Ho!

:thumbsup::beer::(:lol:

Glad that you found some, Rock. Mine ended up selling on eBay for slightly more than I paid for them - after paying the $1.95 ea. to email them to the buyer, I think I made $1/ticket profit.

The 4 o'clock time change made me feel a lot better about selling my tickets - I knew that I really couldn't afford to stay in a hotel on both Saturday and Sunday night...with the change back to 1pm, I'm a little bummed that I sold them, but its for the best...basically, it was either go to the game or buy Christmas presents. :thumbsup:

I try to go to opening day and a snow game every year. Looks like Sunday will not be a snow game, but those who go can look for me in my 1962 Buffalo Bills Boosters Club coat!

Yo-donkey! I ended up paying more than face value, including shipping, but not a lot. I know R. Rich and I THINK EZC are close by. I budgeted for this game back in September, so the family will get Christmas gifts too.

I tried to buy tix at bb.com but there was nothing in the lower bowl. There are some good club level and lots of upper deck seats available.

Thanks Bart, I wish you were coming East to be with us. :(

Stop clogging the board with this sht!

:beer:  :thumbsup:

- Good for you man...wish I was going!

863769[/snapback]

I think I remember meeting you Rockpile at the Pinto before the game.

863816[/snapback]

Will you be there this weekend? I met so many people it is hard to remember everyone (and for them to remember me!). I am better with faces than names.

I remember EZC because he was so tall he was able to steal the TV remote at Danny's from the rafters, just by reaching up and taking it. I was looking for a chair to stand on. :thumbsup:

I flipped channels until management got mad and put some college ball on - which is all we asked for!

I may have to tip the bowling ball at Kenny's Sunday. :beer:

Will you be there this weekend? I met so many people it is hard to remember everyone (and for them to remember me!). I am better with faces than names.

I remember EZC because he was so tall he was able to steal the TV remote at Danny's from the rafters, just by reaching up and taking it. I was looking for a chair to stand on.  :thumbsup:

I flipped channels until management got mad and put some college ball on - which is all we asked for!

I may have to tip the bowling ball at Kenny's Sunday.  :beer:

863822[/snapback]

ya, ill be around the pinto.

you met me and my buddy, we gave u a few of our beers from our styrafoam (sp) cooler. lol

ya, ill be around the pinto.

you met me and my buddy, we gave u a few of our beers from our styrafoam (sp) cooler. lol

863823[/snapback]

NOW I remember! Uh, I mean I think I remember - Jets game, right? (or maybe Vikings )

It is CRAZY over by Kenny's!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Beer!

:thumbsup:

I know Daquiri will probably hijack this thread, but I am very pleased to announce I got two tickets to Sunday's game off eBay and will be joining the partiers in Section 123 Row 27 !

I am SO pumped!

See you at Lot One Pole 5 !

Other TSW'ers - where will you be partying?

Ho - Ho - Ho!

:lol:  :(  :lol:  :lol:

863752[/snapback]

Don't throw anything at me in row 7. :bag:

Cya at the pole. :lol:

I try to go to opening day and a snow game every year. Looks like Sunday will not be a snow game,

863781[/snapback]

It's buffalo, today is wednesday.

The weather could do just about anything in the next few days.

I'm holding out for snow too.

On a personal note, this has probobly been the luckiest week of my life in terms of obtaining tickets out of thin air. First my best friend called me to say he got free tix to the game as a xmas gift, that was followed the 2 days later when my mother (Michigan Alum) called me, and rattled me with the words, "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE ROSE BOWL?"

So now I'm going to Pasadena over New Years.

Never been to LA before, totally stoked.