You know what sucks about the blackout....

taterhill

you are quite the thread Nazi around here i have noticed.

863475[/snapback]

And gets mad if he posted something buried in some obscure, off-topic thread a while back, and some poor soul dare post and provide proper title to a newer subject... :thumbsup:

Sorry, daqx....be a bit more circumspect ,my friend... :beer:

Some of you just don't get it.

Dayquill owns the board.

Everything on it is about - or should be about him - or it's something he must comment as it relates to him or his feelings and vast experience in his 22 years of existence.

The rest of you should just back off and let him have his unobstructed path to 10,000 posts in two months. Of course they have meaning - HE posted them. How dare you think otherwise!

Say what you will about him, but he does exhibit an amazing lack of self control. :thumbsup:

Dayquill owns the board.

Everything on it is about - or should be about him - or it's something he must comment as it relates to him or his feelings and vast experience in his 22 years of existence.

The rest of you should just back off and let him have his unobstructed path to 10,000 posts in two months. Of course they have meaning - HE posted them. How dare you think otherwise!

Say what you will about him, but he does exhibit an amazing lack of self control.  :thumbsup:

863498[/snapback]

I think Sun Chips are overrated

Dayquill owns the board.

Say what you will about him, but he does exhibit an amazing lack of self control.  :thumbsup:

863498[/snapback]

You're right. There is nothing worse than an extroverted societal conscious liberal. If he were a dog, he'd be a Dalmation. Lot's of energy, but not very smart.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I gave my ticket away b/c I will be with my family doing Holiday stuff...would be nice to see the game at home while I was doing this...

863720[/snapback]

I have the ticket, but still get blacked out. :thumbsup:

The only loop hole is I get an east and west coast CBS, and one of them could carry it.

The west coast one carried the Bills - Chargers game. :beer:

And gets mad if he posted something buried in some obscure, off-topic  thread a while back, and some poor soul dare post and provide proper title to a newer subject... :(

Sorry, daqx....be a bit more circumspect ,my friend... :lol:

863492[/snapback]

Not really. But if there is a thread and that thread has a lengthy discussion of a certain topic why post another thread about the same topic? Its just better to not keep the board cluttered. Thats all.

Except on himself.  For a while there, he was starting a thread on Nate Clements every friggin week to say that the Bills should re-sign him

863494[/snapback]

I have started THREE "lets sign Clements" threads in the past FOUR months. I posted 1 other thread on the topic of Clements but that was showing a video of his great hit on Tom Brady years back.

Im not sure how THREE threads in 4 MONTHS turned into "every friggin week" ...

Dayquill owns the board.

Say what you will about him, but he does exhibit an amazing lack of self control.  :beer:

863498[/snapback]

:thumbsup: I dont try to come off that way. :D

:beer:

Dude, didn't you start a week 14 betting thread and then two days later when no one responded, you started an exact replica?

I wish you had been around here 2 years ago to kick your ass... :thumbsup:

863736[/snapback]

And how often do I do that? Pretty much never ... yeah 3 or so years ago I did stupid stuff like that. Its called maturing.