Mike Greenburg

Frez

Just his usual nonsense. You know, "the only thing that I took from today's game is what a joke the Jets are," and busting on the league for parity. He also said something about Losman being very inaccurate today.

It's funny, he completely overlooks the fact that his beloved NHL also has unpredictable and even peculiar results, such as the Panthers beating the Sabres. Yet, while it makes hockey 'interesting,' it makes the NFL mediocre. He is such a schill for the network; you'd think that there has to be two guys in town more adept to talk sports than those morons

862228[/snapback]

I had it with schope. It is so obvious he does not like the nfl. He said that the pass to evans for the td wasnt even a particular good pass, that he just threw it up there. I thought it was a perfect throw, hitting him right in stride. He even lambasted a caller because the caller had the nerve to say that the nfl is better now because you never know who is going to win unlike the late 80s/90s where you knew it was going to be pretty much the cowboy/49ers in the nfc & the bills in the afc.

Sabres are a bonafide Playoff Team with our best chance to win a world championship.

862730[/snapback]

Look man, Im a sabres fan to but any reasonable person can not compare the signifigance of the NFL to the NHL. It is in 2 different leagues. I will go as far as saying I think it would mean more on a national lever for the city if the bills just made the playoffs then the sabres winning the stanley cup.

Look man, Im a sabres fan to but any reasonable person can not compare the signifigance of the NFL to the NHL.  It is in 2 different leagues.  I will go as far as saying I think it would mean more on a national lever for the city if the bills just made the playoffs then the sabres winning the stanley cup.

862759[/snapback]

It would mean more on a national level because the NHL is just about nonexistant to most of the US. But on a local level I think you'd see a celebration of epic proportions.

I love the Sabres too but if the Bills ever left, Buffalo would basically become irrelevant on a national level. We would be Columbus, OH or Portland, OR. There's so much NFL coverage everywhere that when we become a playoff team again, it will be a huge thing for the city.

I had it with schope.  It is so obvious he does not like the nfl.  He said that the pass to evans for the td wasnt even a particular good pass,  that he just threw it up there.  I thought it was a perfect throw, hitting him right in stride.  He even lambasted a caller because the caller had the nerve to say that the nfl is better now because you never know who is going to win unlike the late 80s/90s where you knew it was going to be pretty much the cowboy/49ers in the nfc & the bills in the afc.

862756[/snapback]

On the post game show, Schoop hung up on a guy because he made a joke. Schoop said they tell the jokes around here!! BORING The best part of their show was the 10 minutes of commercials.

On the post game show, Schoop hung up on a guy because he made a joke. Schoop said they tell the jokes around here!! BORING The best part of their show was the 10 minutes of commercials.

862811[/snapback]

He's a smart guy and all ( a smartass too) but they really need to take him off of football related assignments. :thumbsup:

Completely unbearable.  I didn't hear that but the sad part is, I can totally believe it.

862813[/snapback]

It was on between 8:15 and 8:45pm Some caller, a guy who sounded half a sleep, set them up and they cut him off.

I should have known better but I was hopeing Schoop would comment on the best women tennis players in WNY considering the top player is the daughter on a

EX-SABRE

Look man, Im a sabres fan to but any reasonable person can not compare the signifigance of the NFL to the NHL.  It is in 2 different leagues.  I will go as far as saying I think it would mean more on a national lever for the city if the bills just made the playoffs then the sabres winning the stanley cup.

862759[/snapback]

Yeah, the economy of WNY and the political mafia that runs the place would completely change with a sports' championship. :thumbsup:

862759[/snapback]

I'm not sure how a Bills championship would "mean more" on a national level. What does that even mean?

Personally, a championship by either the Bills or the Sabres would be one of the greatest days of my life and what the rest of the nation thinks(good or bad) is irrelevant.

Listening to Wennie Greenie tomorrow morning will be priceless.  Of course, no credit will be given to the Bills except maybe WM.

862145[/snapback]

I listened to their recap today and actually both the Mikes praised the Bills for dominating the Jets. Their take was that the Bills dominated the Jets in the trenches and had big plays (Rushing, Passing and Int).

The opposite was in full effect this morning on Steve Czaban's show. Czab wasn't there, but Steve and Al were basically speachless that the Jets got pumped. THey both made a point to say that they could not understand how the Jets Lost. Not the Bills won, but the Jets lost. That's one huge negative about that show, absolutely NO positives about Buffalo, AT ALL. Look for them to be just as speachless next week after we bounce the Felons from the playoffs...

The opposite was in full effect this morning on Steve Czaban's show. Czab wasn't there, but Steve and Al were basically speachless that the Jets got pumped. THey both made a point to say that they could not understand how the Jets Lost. Not the Bills won, but the Jets lost. That's one huge negative about that show, absolutely NO positives about Buffalo, AT ALL. Look for them to be just as speachless next week after we bounce the Felons from the playoffs...

863001[/snapback]

well, good. then !@#$ him too.

whoever he is...