Pick 1 NFL player

BuffOrange

I'd like to make the provision of a non-QB since otherwise it seems destined to turn into a tired JP discussion and/or the tired Manning-Brady debate.

I'm having a tough time deciding between Gates and Pace. A top-notch DT would help enormously but I'm not sure who the best current one is right now (Jammal Williams?).

I'd like to make the provision of a non-QB since otherwise it seems destined to turn into a tired JP discussion and/or the tired Manning-Brady debate.

I'm having a tough time deciding between Gates and Pace.  A top-notch DT would help enormously but I'm not sure who the best current one is right now (Jammal Williams?).

861334[/snapback]

Richard Seymour.

People. Please. In 2003 we had the 8th ranked run defense. No playoffs. In 2004 we had the 7th ranked run defense. No playoffs.

Forget about the defense for right now. I would rather build up the offensive line. I dont know who it is but I would want the best, YOUNGEST Offensive Lineman if I had to pick one player.

861373[/snapback]

Ask, and ye shall receive! Check out #66 in the team photo. Then scroll down one to see him at work. Impressive for one so young, I'd say.