Jessica's melt down

Cripes

I swear, when I declare a revolution and topple the government, Paris, Jessica, and Britney are the first to be put up against a wall and shot, even before Michael Moore and Ann Coulter.

857516[/snapback]

As soon as you do that, we'll have to amend the list of the 100 Most Influential Americans with you at #1 for "saving the entire world."

Also give me a couple days notice before we start executing undesirables. I'll make sandwiches.

I swear, when I declare a revolution and topple the government, Paris, Jessica, and Britney are the first to be put up against a wall and shot, even before Michael Moore and Ann Coulter.

857516[/snapback]

Can't you just issue a gag order.

Can't you just issue a gag order.

858130[/snapback]

Well the first three (if the sex tape thingies are true, not that I would know anything about something like that) apparently are not burdened with the gag reflex, so you're going to have to come up with a plan B.

Well the first three (if the sex tape thingies are true, not that I would know anything about something like that) apparently are not burdened with the gag reflex, so you're going to have to come up with a plan B.

858137[/snapback]

If they want to live, they will just have to learn.