The asshats from N.Y.

East Brady

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Guff.  However, please leave the magic that is White Castle out of the Long Island bashing.  It may not be much for dinner time, but at 3am there is nothing better.  Every time I've been in White Castle I've seen something hilarious happen.

857114[/snapback]

Yes, one half hour later Montezuma's revenge makes a particularly nasty personal appearance! That, and you start shouting for Ralph the porcelain bus driver by name.

Thats true Smizzy, not all Jets fans are idiots. Just the ones that back stab a fellow Jet fan on a Bills website.

Whats the matter, not enough a$$ for you to kiss at work so you gotta come here to get your quota ?

Smizzy, I have read some of your posts on JN and lets just say that well.......you post ALOT.

Anyway, the only purpose of my visit was to have some fun and most of you guys/gals got it.

Bills fans are great, I enjoy your passion for the team.

Guffalo's posts were pretty damn funny stuff. I showed my wife and she got a good laugh from it.

I will only post again Sunday night after the game so if you win you will have another shot at this old Jet fan ! (or vica versa)

I sincerly hope no Bill or Jet player is injured and it is a well played game.

Good luck,

Phil

PS, check the new avatar pic and see why we cant lose!

857643[/snapback]

Amen to that.

PS, Dr. Warren did my shoulder joint replacement. I'm surprised Chad's doing so well this year with his ripped up piece of dog bone. But he had his done by Andrews in Atlanta - right? Warren is the Jints team Orthopod. If he'd had a chance to put Chad under the knife he might have awakend in the recovery room as Charlene Pennington.

But if it comes down to the arms of the QBs, Chad's rainbow-emulating, Krispy Kreme hard, marshmallow tosses won't carry the day. Yes, after the first one, the Buffalo corners will probably stop dead in their tracks with jaws dropped and tongues wagging in disbelief. But they're a smart bunch and they'll soon overcome their astonishment of Charlene's girly man throws and position themselves at the bottom of the rainbow - under the basket and take at least a pair of them to the house.

By the way, how IS Joe Namath's rehab doing? Any chance we could hook him up on a double date with OJ?

:nana: My bad!

It's after 10:00 PM on a Sat-a-day nite and all the honorable residents of Queens are in their red leisure suits smokin' camels in their Honda FITs on the BQE with the BeeGees blaring on the 8 track they copped from their cousin Jimmy's old Malibu while they're smokin' some toke as they're decidin' zactly whut to dooze this fine evening.

What it must be like to have Billy Joel as your idol! I just can't imagine.

Two LIers arguing about AFC East teams.  Ever hear of the Giants?

Guffalo - How did you come to be a Bills fan on LI?  There's not that many Bills fans around here in Capitalland.

Massapequa. Eat at All-America Burger - munchies at the Dairy Barn - drinking at McCanns.

861269[/snapback]

I grew up in Buffalo, still have seasons in Buffalo, moved here because my wife lived here, Once a Bills fan, always a Bills fan!