The asshats from N.Y.

East Brady

Ha Ha Ha, if you come down for the Jets game be prepped to see the Jills get their a$$ whipped. JP the high fivin Louisiana kitty is gonna have rug rash on his knees and you will finally see just how washed up Willis is when his "U" teamate Vilma puts some hurt on him. He may just ruin his knee.......again.

How can you guys let a So.Cal. warm weather kitty team like the Chargers come in YOUR house and beat you like that yesterday!?!?!

How can you guys let the New England Paytoilets beat the crap out of you TWICE!

TWICE you roll over and die to them !?

Watch how that skinny rat Schoebel is handled so easily. The closest he gets to Pennington might be when the game is over and he is congratulating him on a nice game.

Watch how that bottle rocket Evans or the teapot Parrish are taken off the field after Kerry Rhodes (4th round pick ! not #8 like Donte) gives them the hammer.

Watch how Mangold and Ferguson knock your def. line so far into the ground they will be introducing themselves to Jimmy Hoffa. (while reminding you what a dumb pick whitner was)

COME ON DOWN !!!!!!!

He He he, Lets have fun, come on dudes lets hear some trash talk

856557[/snapback]

Big deal you beat the packers yesterday wow !!!! Maybe you should just start your Own thread instead of hiding in another???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nana:  Need some carpet? I got some genuine Buffalo Bills artificial turf. Never been won on ! :lol:

(come on guys bring it, dont be so freakin morose, its only football damnit)

856615[/snapback]

What, don't tell me, you drove up from Long Island when we auctioned off that turf we tore up 10 years ago....What a fool you are, even I didn't spend a dime on that stuff and your ass was whooped up and down that old carpet multiple times.... :beer:

See Ya sunday , we come to play! :D

:D  Need some carpet? I got some genuine Buffalo Bills artificial turf. Never been won on ! :beer:

856615[/snapback]

You may laugh if you wish, but we have the best record of any NY football team right now.

:D  Need some carpet? I got some genuine Buffalo Bills artificial turf. Never been won on ! :beer:

856615[/snapback]

remember who broke pennington's shoulder the first time?

856615[/snapback]

Need some carpet.......I got some NY Jets artificial turf. No really, it is the Jets turf, just ignore the 10 foot letters that say Giants...what...yes I know it's called Giants Stadium but it really is our turf.....

856615[/snapback]

Somehow I've got a feeling Phil here is a Massapequa High School graduate (barely) who now works in Dad's plumbing business. After waking up in his spiffed up pad in the garage/apartment of Mom and Dad's split ranch (It's a Terra!), he gets into his Accord and heads to get bagels on Merrick road before going to the shop. Once he gets to the shop, he drools over Newsdays latest raves about the Jets, and checks around on his websites to make sure Penningtons arm didn't fall off overnight.

A quick review of the upcoming schedule and it's off to brag about his favorite team to a new group of fans. Since the Giants have been losing it has been easy for Phil to focus on just one team this year, earlier this season he had to be obnoxious to two different fan bases, but since the Giants slide, he has completely converted to Jets hysteria, but just until the Giants win a few or the Jets lose a few.

Sunday he will rise at 5 am, get the car loaded up with tailgating accesories and head out to Giants Stadium, He lucked out this week, the game is at 4PM so he can leave at 6 Am to get there in time! After quaffing 17 beers he will be doing his best Joe Namath impersonation "Cmon Sooooozeee, gimeeee a kishhhh" while handing his ticket to the ticket girl at the gate. He will then take a nap in his seat, wetting himself while those around him scream as the Bills bring the Jets back to earth. His buddies will pour him into the car and they will embark on the journey home, waking him up around the Meadowbrook Parkway to make sure he is somewhat sober enough to find his keys among the piss stained clothes in the garbage bag in the back seat.

As midnight nears, his buddies will pull up to his house and put him out at the curb, as he wanders to the garage/Philster pad entrance, the half naked man, with a garbage bag of clothes in one hand, and his Hess Foam #1 finger covering himself, he staggers through the tacky Xmas decorations on the front lawn. As he slumps to the futon/couch in his den/bedroom he gently drifts off to sleep wondering if the Giants won, and is it too late to jump on that bandwagon....

Somehow I've got a feeling Phil here is a Massapequa High School graduate (barely) who now works in Dad's plumbing business. After waking up in his spiffed up pad in the garage/apartment of Mom and Dad's split ranch (It's a Terra!), he gets into his Accord and heads to get bagels on Merrick road before going to the shop.  Once he gets to the shop, he drools over Newsdays latest raves about the Jets, and checks around on his websites to make sure Penningtons arm didn't fall off overnight.

A quick review of the upcoming schedule and it's off to brag about his favorite team to a new group of fans. Since the Giants have been losing it has been easy for Phil to focus on just one team this year, earlier this season he had to be obnoxious to two different fan bases, but since the Giants slide, he has completely converted to Jets hysteria, but just until the Giants win a few or the Jets lose a few.

Sunday he will rise at 5 am, get the car loaded up with tailgating accesories and head out to Giants Stadium, He lucked out this week, the game is at 4PM so he can leave at 6 Am to get there in time! After quaffing 17 beers he will be doing his best Joe Namath impersonation "Cmon Sooooozeee, gimeeee a kishhhh" while handing his ticket to the ticket girl at the gate. He will then take a  nap in his seat, wetting himself while those around him scream as the Bills bring the Jets back to earth. His buddies will pour him into the car and they will embark on the journey home, waking him up around the Meadowbrook Parkway to make sure he is somewhat sober enough to find his keys among the piss stained clothes in the garbage bag in the back seat.

As midnight nears, his buddies will pull up to his house and put him out at the curb, as he wanders to the garage/Philster pad entrance, the half naked man, with a garbage bag of clothes in one hand, and his Hess Foam #1 finger covering himself, he staggers through the tacky Xmas decorations on the front lawn. As he slumps to the futon/couch in his den/bedroom he gently drifts off to sleep wondering if the Giants won, and is it too late to jump on that bandwagon....

856692[/snapback]

Rolling Stone calls it "...frighteningly accurate..."

Somehow I've got a feeling Phil here is a Massapequa High School graduate (barely) who now works in Dad's plumbing business. After waking up in his spiffed up pad in the garage/apartment of Mom and Dad's split ranch (It's a Terra!), he gets into his Accord and heads to get bagels on Merrick road before going to the shop.  Once he gets to the shop, he drools over Newsdays latest raves about the Jets, and checks around on his websites to make sure Penningtons arm didn't fall off overnight.

Sunday he will rise at 5 am, get the car loaded up with tailgating accesories and head out to Giants Stadium, He lucked out this week, the game is at 4PM so he can leave at 6 Am to get there in time! After quaffing 17 beers he will be doing his best Joe Namath impersonation "Cmon Sooooozeee, gimeeee a kishhhh" while handing his ticket to the ticket girl at the gate. He will then take a  nap in his seat, wetting himself while those around him scream as the Bills bring the Jets back to earth. His buddies will pour him into the car and they will embark on the journey home, waking him up around the Meadowbrook Parkway to make sure he is somewhat sober enough to find his keys among the piss stained clothes in the garbage bag in the back seat.

856692[/snapback]

Good post Guffalo. Gotta admit thats some pretty funny stuff! At least one person on this site gets it. Dont be bashful, tell the truth,did you major in creative writing during your 7 years at Buffalo Community College?

By the way you can say whatever you like about me EXCEPT calling me a Giants fan :blush:

Cmon Guff, give the other guys some tips here........

Good post Guffalo. Gotta admit thats some pretty funny stuff! At least one person on this site gets it. Dont be bashful, tell the truth,did you major in creative writing during your 7 years at Buffalo Community College?

By the way you can say whatever you like about me EXCEPT calling me a Giants fan :blush:

Cmon Guff, give the other guys some tips here........

856837[/snapback]

Hair Grease: $9.00

Klecko Jersey: $125.00

87 Buick Skylark: $975.00

Makin out with a wicked hot jersey broad with 3 foot hair and a half pound of cheap perfume after watching pennington go 19/21 for 62 yards........PRICELESS