Ready for all the "We should have drafted Cutler!"

sven233

DeLuca, you're awesome. You know so much about football it makes me want to put you in place of Tony Kornheiser on the ESPN broadcasts. I bow to your superior football intellect, and your ability to spend so much of your free time posting about how you'd make a better GM than most of the current employees in the NFL.

Come back with some of your snappy wit. I will stay awake waiting for your response.

Oh, BTW, JP sucks. Draft Quinn!

:blink:

860174[/snapback]

I never said I would make a better Gm than anyone. I do believe that the Bills where hurt badly by Ralph not going out and conducting a GM search. Giving the job to his shuffleboard partner because he makes him feel comfortable is not in the best interest of the franchise.

Look at a franchise like the Jets. I laugh when I think of all the posters that were ripping the Jets before the season starts. They have a real chance at the playoffs. They stole there center late in the first round and they have a coach and front office

that seems to be able to get things done. They improved there 0-line. Drafting Mangold late in the first while Marv & Co thought Fowler and Reyes where the answer. :lol::w00t::)

The Bills 2006 FA class may be the worst in franchise history. Add that to the piss poor day one of the draft? Those are two "rebuilding" blocks the Bills couldn't afford to screw up. But they did.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....The Bills 2006 FA class may be the worst in franchise history. Add that to the piss poor day one of the draft? Those are two "rebuilding" blocks the Bills couldn't afford to screw up. But they did.

860188[/snapback]

And just when I thought you couldn't get any more astute.... :)

Look at a franchise like the Jets. I laugh when I think of all the posters that were ripping the Jets before the season starts. They have a real chance at the playoffs. They stole there center late in the first round and they have a coach and front office

that seems to be able to get things done. They improved there 0-line. Drafting Mangold late in the first while Marv & Co thought Fowler and Reyes where the answer.  :doh:  :w00t:  :wallbash:

860188[/snapback]

Big deal about the jets playoff chances, 3/4 of the AFC has a real chance at the playoffs.....

And we will see how real those chances are after sunday......

The team you claim to love has a real chance at the playoffs if they win out....

Mangini is last years Saban.....

Lets wait a couple years to see what they are really all about.......

How about common sense? How about an area that can't keep businesses, parks and hospitals open. An area that sees the population shrinking and the unemployment numbers rising can't afford an NFL franchise.

860023[/snapback]

Now...What has that got to do with the Bills