it ain't rocket surgery

nuklz2594

i am a long time suffering bills fan. believe it or not we are not as far off the playoff path as some may think. we will not make it this year. i live in maine but grew up in rochester. i would kill for zweigles red hot dogs. last time i checked the bills are a cold weather team. we need a rb with balls enough to run somebody over-a la corey dillon- instead of dancing. i have said this from day one drafting willis was a bad move. travis henry has an iq between a beet and a cabbage, but when healthy he gives it his all. he has been the man for the titans over the past month. he is a tough warrior, who i feel got a raw deal. the thought of travis and shelton as fb would be sweet. i can see us drafting a 1st round rb like lynch or peterson, i like mcfaden out of arkansas but he is a sophomore. adrian peterson is a hell of a ball player. he injured a shoulder, his legs are good to go. ask his former teammate peters how good adrian is. if not injured and the sooners not getting jobbed in oregon he could be leading the race for the heisman and the sooners would be playing osu for the national title. the o-line needs tweaking. i think the o-line can be more productive. the kids we drafted will be ok. believe it or not we have one of the biggest o-lines in the game. they should be able to fall/collapse forward and the rb should be able to gain positive yardage. we need a fearless possession wr. the kid out of notre dame-samsopmething or other-would be nice. the bills offense has not been any good since te pete metz. retired. he was kelly's security blanket. damn he was close to 7 feet tall. our te position sucks. we need a te that can both catch and block. release all the current te on the roster now. te from kc gonzalez is free agent. i can dream!! the qb needs to NOT lose the game for us. jp may be the most athletic and strongest armed qb in the game-given the chance. he needs a o-line and a running game to be consistent. jp needs to learn to manage a game not win it. wr evans is a keeper but he is a burner like beebe or lofton. we need a someone other than josh reed to run the slant route like andre reed used to. jauron made da bears a power running team. i can't even remember who the qb was--i think it was cade mcnown. they went 13-3!! we will not be consistent until the entire offense realizes this. i would not mind trading for cedric benson of the bears. he is a moron with a big mouth, but a change of scenery may be just what he needs. i bet we could get him for a second round pick or later even. the defense and special teams are good. takeo needs to do some serious off season work to keep his job. i am resigned to the fact that fletcher and clements will be gone after the season. we are stuck with the cover-2, but i have always felt we played best as a 3-4 defense. remember wade phillips had our defense kicking ass. say what you want ted washington was THE MAN. pat williams was no slouch. hell sam adams rotating with these boys was a beautiful thing. in a nutshell jauron wants a power running game with a qb to manage the game and go deep when needed or check down to a te. we have a wr and qb combo. we need a rb, te, and consistent o-line play. the defense and special teams will pick up the slack.

anyway, i am drinking corazon tequila and have a nice buzz. my son is coming home on leave for the holidays from the usaf-he called me today. i feel blessed today. i miss the wings and deli's in upstate ny.

your thoughts?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what part of the post is incoherent? oh, i didn't use proper punctuation or caps when needed. was not aware that these were required to post and be a bills fan. the stroke was almost funny. is syracuse still playing football?

oh, i didn't use proper punctuation or caps when needed.

855696[/snapback]

The reality is, the moment I opened your thread I closed it because it looks like you used your nutsack on the keyboard to type this thing. The only reason I came back was see why anyone else read it.

Look, you don't need punctuation and grammar to post here. But it helps if you want your posts to be read.

what part of the post is incoherent?  oh, i didn't use proper punctuation or caps when needed.  was not aware that these were required to post and be a bills fan.  the stroke was almost funny.  is syracuse still playing football?

855696[/snapback]

It's much harder to read.

Don't go pyrite gal on us ever again :(

The reality is, the moment I opened your thread I closed it because it looks like you used your nutsack on the keyboard to type this thing. The only reason I came back was see why anyone else read it.

Look, you don't need punctuation and grammar to post here. But it helps if you want your posts to be read.

855703[/snapback]

But LA, did you read this...

>>>>>anyway, i am drinking corazon tequila and have a nice buzz. my son is coming home on leave for the holidays from the usaf-he called me today. i feel blessed today. i miss the wings and deli's in upstate ny.

your thoughts?<<<<<

He sounds like a good guy who is proud of, and happy to see his son.

Combine tequilla, holidays, your child coming home, a Bills game, and you have yourself an emotional roller-coaster. ya know?

C'mon, cut him some slack. :(

855703[/snapback]

Actually, it is a gem. A long, non-stop run-on, yet few spelling errors.

One seldom sees that. I give nulkz a :( for a superior rant. :thumbsup:

what part of the post is incoherent?  oh, i didn't use proper punctuation or caps when needed.  was not aware that these were required to post and be a bills fan.  the stroke was almost funny.  is syracuse still playing football?

855696[/snapback]

It's written communication and a reflection of you. Bad punctuation and bad grammar make you look bad. Besides, Sahlens hotdogs are much better.

Perhaps this is better. If you read the post completely, you will see the arguments I made are valid. The bottom line is this:

1. A cold weather team needs an offensive line to open holes for a rb that will run over people instead of dancing his way to his next long term contract. Our te position is brutal.

2. We need a rb to play for the love of the game. Adrian Peterson is a prime pick.

3. Never judge a book by its cover.

4. This is supposed to be fun, not a judgement on whether or not a person is educated. By the way I am retired at the ripe old age of 43. I graduated from the University of Rochester. I am a retired Army Infantry Veteran of 20 years. What I post and how I post it are not important. At least I have been loyal enough through thick and thin to be a Bills fan since the 60's. Most of you were itching your parents' pants when I was eating wings and drinking Genny 12 Horse.

Thank you for your son and how he serves. Hope you and family have a fine time together, I am sure you all look very much forward to this and rightly so. If folks such as you don't have right for a extra long post once in awhile shame on the wall. ^_^