Who's going to the SD game?

BoondckCL

I'll be at The 710 Beach Club in the Pacific Beach area of San Diego together with the rest of the San Diego Bills Backers making a lot of noise, and having a graet time. Rumor has it we will have local (San Diego) TV stations covering us.

GO BILLS !!!!!

If anyone is willing to sell 4 tickets to any of the clubs (jim kelly, van miller, or paul maguire) for $85-$95 per ticket ... then Ill be there.

853998[/snapback]

Lets see, mine cost in the Van Miller Club are $132

You want me to sell them to you for a $40 loss and then miss the non televised game on top of it? Good luck with that. Not from me.

But I would be willing to bet if you wait till five minutes after the game starts you could probably find an even better deal than you propose!

Last year a friend of mine did just that and mocked me because he got McGuire Club seats for $20 at about that time. But if thats the way your going to do it, I would say you need to find a scalper who has those tickets before hand and know that he still has them after the start of the game.

Lets see, mine cost in the Van Miller Club are $132

You want me to sell them to you for a $40 loss and then miss the non televised game on top of it? Good luck with that. Not from me.

But I would be willing to bet if you wait till five minutes after the game starts you could probably find an even better deal than you propose!

Last year a friend of mine did just that and mocked me because he got McGuire Club seats for $20 at about that time. But if thats the way your going to do it, I would say you need to find a scalper who has those tickets before hand and know that he still has them after the start of the game.

854018[/snapback]

What can I say? Ive bought them for $75-$100 a ticket pretty much every time I have been there.