duey's kiss of death

duey

I am inching perilously close to acquiring a Losman jersey. This impacts everyone on this board, actually all Bills fans everywhere, for this reason...

With the exception of my Kelly jersey, anytime I get a new jersey, the next season that person is gone from the team. The list includes Paup, RJ, Cowart, Drew and Moulds. I got a Willis throwback last year, and I have grave concerns regarding his status with the team next year given his contract status.

So...if JP doesn't stink the joint up on Sunday, I'm going for it. :bag:

I am inching perilously close to acquiring a Losman jersey.  This impacts everyone on this board, actually all Bills fans everywhere, for this reason...

With the exception of my Kelly jersey, anytime I get a new jersey, the next season that person is gone from the team.  The list includes Paup, RJ, Cowart, Drew and Moulds.  I got a Willis throwback last year, and I have grave concerns regarding his status with the team next year given his contract status.

So...if JP doesn't stink the joint up on Sunday, I'm going for it.  :huh:

851404[/snapback]

Dude. :bag:

I am inching perilously close to acquiring a Losman jersey.  This impacts everyone on this board, actually all Bills fans everywhere, for this reason...

With the exception of my Kelly jersey, anytime I get a new jersey, the next season that person is gone from the team.  The list includes Paup, RJ, Cowart, Drew and Moulds.  I got a Willis throwback last year, and I have grave concerns regarding his status with the team next year given his contract status.

So...if JP doesn't stink the joint up on Sunday, I'm going for it.  :huh:

851404[/snapback]

Dude don't do it man :bag:

:censored:

So...if JP doesn't stink the joint up on Sunday, I'm going for it.  :bag:

851404[/snapback]

Buy a Royal jersey.

i have not put my losman jersey on . plan on framing it and hanging it on my wall in the office .

i won it at the tail gate party on opening day . signed and i think i bid $65 on it . a big thanks to cindy . i bid and won the jim kelly jersey .

So...if JP doesn't stink the joint up on Sunday, I'm going for it.  :bag:

What are you thinking? :censored:

Get a Tom Brady jersey. :huh:

Puh-leeeeeze, buy the Mike Gandy jersey instead. ... Consider it a XMas (oops, that's probably not politically correct) a Holiday gift for your fellow Bills fans!!

851535[/snapback]

It's OK to wish me a Merry Christmas. :blink:

So...if JP doesn't stink the joint up on Sunday, I'm going for it.  :blink:

851404[/snapback]

I have the exact same mojo! For that reason, I haven't worn a team jersey in 2 years. I wear a generic Bills sweatshirt and t-shirt. The only jersey number I wore successfully was Kelly's; however, that was actually an old Ferguson jersey. I tried that with Losman - wearing my old Fluite jersey last year, the guy was benched 2 weeks later. (I think the curse is getting stronger.)

Within a year or less of me buying a jersey these players were gone... Thurmanater, Bruuuce, Flutie, and Drew. I, too, really want a Losman jersey now that he appears to be here for more than a few years, but I'm reluctant. I was thinking of getting a Wire jersey.

So...if JP doesn't stink the joint up on Sunday, I'm going for it.  :blink:

851404[/snapback]

I bought a Losman throwback at the beginning of the year and rock it. Just go for it man who cares. The kid is here to stay and is getting better.