Back on board the Jp bandwagon!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's the rub.  Is he playing better or is the team playing better?

848823[/snapback]

You could make the point both. But Jp has carried this team for the past 2 weeks and I looks like he might be coming around. I support Jp again. I love how he's handled himself these past to weeks. He's not the same qb as before.

I've seen enough these past 2 weeks to believe in Jp again.  His accuracy and good management has improved dramatically.  He still might have some problems that I'm not too happy about and that he needs to fix, but I've definitely seen enough to support him again.

848325[/snapback]

God, just look a half the QB's in the NFL...throwing 3+ INT's, making dumb plays, etc. JP was never as bad as we made him out to be.

PTR

I have to say, It's great to see JP do something to silence some of the critics. I was never one to say he is the next coming of Jim Kelly, I still will never say that, but I am quite happy to see him play good football and be able to actually play. The conservative play calling of the first 6 weeks was rediculous. I sat at the Harp today in Boston and pleaded with the guy sitting next to me to "just give him a chance man", and even after the win, the guy is saying, "I'm still not convinced we shouldn't start Holcomb." HOLCOMB??????? You have got to be f-ing kidding me. I need Holcomb as much as I need a kick in the nuts right now! How could any Bills fan not jump on the JP wagon now that it is actually a wagon. I mean, before today, it was more like roller skates, but not today, or tomorrow.

I like JP, I want to see more of the type of play we saw today goddamit.

What kind of a wagon is it anyways? A red one? Maybe one painted in the Bills colors? Could it be painted like a helmet??

God I love the BILLS! And right now, (I say this with an unblemished record of heterosexuality) I love JP Losman!!!!!

comp/ATT yrds td int

E. Manning 18/28 143 1 2 L to Titans

B. Roethlisberger 21/41 214 0 2 L to baltimore

P. Rivers 14/31 133 0 1 W over oakland

J. Losman 21/28 169 0 1 W with game winning drive over jacksonville

Class of 04 today seeing that does anyone have any doubt who the top 2 qb's were?

Rivers vs. JP Gonna be a great game

Go BILLS

comp/ATT yrds td int

E. Manning 18/28 143 1 2 L to Titans

B. Roethlisberger 21/41 214 0 2 L to baltimore

P. Rivers 14/31 133 0 1 W over oakland

J. Losman 21/28 169 0 1 W with game winning drive over jacksonville

Class of 04 today seeing that does anyone have any doubt who the top 2 qb's were?

Rivers vs. JP Gonna be a great game

Go BILLS

849040[/snapback]

I'm really surprised at how Eli has been crapping the bed lately. I think a lot of it has to do with coaching, though....We're really lucky to have Fairchild and Jauron in here, cause they've been willing to be "forcefully patient" (as they put it) since the season started. It's really starting to pay off now, and forcing JP to work on the weakest part of his game (being a pocket passer) was brilliant. I'll be the first to admit that I was becoming "forcefully frustrated" with JP by mid season, but now that I know it was all part of the plan I feel much better about it.

JP is da MAN!

I'm really surprised at how Eli has been crapping the bed lately.

849066[/snapback]

No kidding. Eli looked bad in the 4 Q of the Giants' loss today. His arm looked weak and his throws were off target even with little to no pressure. I am glad that we have a QB who, atleast in the past two weeks, has shown to be tougher in the 4Q than the rest of the game.

As for the upcoming Chargers game, Rivers has a strong supporting cast with our run D matching up very badly against LT. I am hopeful, however, that the coaching staff devises a game plan to keep it close and put the team in a position to pull off yet another 4Q victory.

No kidding. Eli looked bad in the 4 Q of the Giants' loss today. His arm looked weak and his throws were off target even with little to no pressure. I am glad that we have a QB who, atleast in the past two weeks, has shown to be tougher in the 4Q than the rest of the game.

As for the upcoming Chargers game, Rivers has a strong supporting cast with our run D matching up very badly against LT. I am hopeful, however, that the coaching staff devises a game plan to keep it close and put the team in a position to pull off yet another 4Q victory.

849072[/snapback]

I saw the highlights of that game about an hour ago.....Eli pulled a Bledsoe big time :devil: I can't believe that Dlineman for the Giants had V.Young locked up and just didn't finish the sack, but Eli's haphazzard throw and subsequent pick was even worse. I think JP has stolen his mojo!

Just returned from the game and I have to say anybody that ever says JP can't throw the touch pass is a complete fool....The guy spread the ball around the field today, just as the coaches asked him to do....this has actually been happening for most of the season which many here have failed to realize and or admit......

For those that are looking to jump on the JP bandwagon .....you better jump pretty far because that wagon pulled away from the station along time ago!!

Maybe you wagon jumpers can catch a ride next season because those of us that bought our tickets weeks ago are just getting ready for what could be a real fun ride!!

I've been saying all along that something didn't seem right with JP, and when I heard Chris Brown talk about how the coaches were (for all intents and purposes) FORBIDDING him from leaving the pocket, I knew that that was the source of his problems.  It was against his nature.

849148[/snapback]

exactly....same thing with me. I know we speculated about it on here, but you know how that usually goes....but when Jauron came out and actually admitted it, then I eased up on my frustration with the kid. It was smart of DJ to sort of force him to work on that part of his game, though. I think it will make him a better QB in the long run.

I'm just glad he's playing well....I really want him to succeed here.

exactly....same thing with me. I know we speculated about it on here, but you know how that usually goes....but when Jauron came out and actually admitted it, then I eased up on my frustration with the kid. It was smart of DJ to sort of force him to work on that part of his game, though...

Which makes me mad that LAST year... :lol:

849166[/snapback]

Last year we had a muttonhead HC who wanted Losman to improve by riding the bench and talking to the ballboys. Worse, we had a dic*head GM who went along with that strategy.

849166[/snapback]

No joke....last year was such an embarrassment the way things were handled. MM resigning was maybe the best thing that's happened to this franchise in the last ten years. I still get sick to my stomach when I think about that mess