Back on board the Jp bandwagon!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really impressed with those last few plays (the only ones I got to see on tv here).....JP can throw a ball on the run or when he is rolling out better than anyone I've ever seen. He just winged it in there perfectly and roscoe made a great catch.

Great, great win.....

Hey.  I've been really critical of Jp the first 8 games of the season and I didn't thing he could lead this team.  Over thae past 3 weeks I've seen enough to support him again.

848366[/snapback]

Go get your own JP Losman vehicle to ride.

Bandwagon's full.

Hey.  I've been really critical of Jp the first 8 games of the season and I didn't thing he could lead this team.  Over thae past 3 weeks I've seen enough to support him again.

848366[/snapback]

man you are more of a flipflopper than John Kerry. you should consider a career in politics when you grow up :D

I was really impressed with those last few plays (the only ones I got to see on tv here).....JP can throw a ball on the run or when he is rolling out better than anyone I've ever seen. He just winged it in there perfectly and roscoe made a great catch.

Great, great win.....

848363[/snapback]

I saw the last two minutes too.

That last throw to Roscoe was PERFECT.

848366[/snapback]

I say welcome aboard.

Just because someone was on the fence or even in vocal opposition of the guy, the fact of the matter is we are all Bills fans, and the more on the wagon the better.

I saw the last two minutes too.

That last throw to Roscoe was PERFECT.

848384[/snapback]

Yeah it was....and he made it look effortless! And then on the play before I saw him move up in the pocket to avoid the rush, while at the same time continuing to focus on where to go with the ball. Those two plays showed me a lot....