Back on board the Jp bandwagon!

I say welcome aboard.

Just because someone was on the fence or even in vocal opposition of the guy, the fact of the matter is we are all Bills fans, and the more on the wagon the better.

848386[/snapback]

The JP Bandwagon is full, but there's plenty of room on the JP Short Bus. Alllllllllllllll aboard!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen enough these past 2 weeks to believe in Jp again.  His accuracy and good management has improved dramatically.  He still might have some problems that I'm not too happy about but I've seen enough to support him again.

848325[/snapback]

Not me. This isn't about one player man. It's the Buffalo BILLS not the Buffalo JP's. :D

I'll be a believer if we can win 9 games. My preseason prediction was 8 wins, BTW.

This thread was probably only started because the hype around Notre Dame is over now.

848428[/snapback]

The hype around Notre Dame is NEVER OVER.

There's at least one guy around here who is still holding out for Brady Quinn to come to Buffalo next year.

The hype around Notre Dame is NEVER OVER.

There's at least one guy around here who is still holding out for Brady Quinn to come to Buffalo next year.

848432[/snapback]

The guy who started the assinine thread about "Brady Brady Brady...Kelly Kelly Kelly"?

Guest dog14787
I've seen enough these past 2 weeks to believe in Jp again.  His accuracy and good management has improved dramatically.  He still might have some problems that I'm not too happy about but I've seen enough to support him again.

848325[/snapback]

Aw, you always liked him :D

No, they don't utilize his skills. Tight Ends need to be thrown to. He can catch, he's proven it in the pass. But he drops one ball and everyone thinks he can't catch including the coaches.

848478[/snapback]

he has dropped one each game just about... i think you are just saying crap to have people bitching ya out

848325[/snapback]

kick him when he' s down and applaud him when he's doing well, you sound like a 90's cowboy fan

848325[/snapback]

The JP bandwagon doesnt want you. Sorry, no more room. We'll make room for someone who's going to stay on, not for someone who will jump off at JP's next bad game.