Back on board the Jp bandwagon!

What a great game, I got so hammered at the sports bar yesterday, I'm paying for it today. :)

And the best part of it all was watching JP pull it out in the end against a very tough D. Only two games, but it's looking like the 2007 QB question will be over who JP's back-up will be. :lol: Keep improving!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the upcoming Chargers game, Rivers has a strong supporting cast with our run D matching up very badly against LT. I am hopeful, however, that the coaching staff devises a game plan to keep it close and put the team in a position to pull off yet another 4Q victory.

849072[/snapback]

I say we use those little animal traps. That'll stop LT. :lol:

Guest dog14787
We won't even come close to containing LT.  He's just too good.

849527[/snapback]

They won't even come close to containing Mcgahee, so they cancel each other out.

Good play from the QB position, Special teams, and Defense will give us a chance.

The kid's on a roll, with good blind side protection now , Losman's comfort level has increased enough to keep his happy feet planted.

Throwing on the run is something he does very well, but when J.P. can stand in the pocket with time, it only means good things for the Buffalo Bills. :D

Bills 31 Chargers 28

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: