JP haters

mead107

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 22 in a row David Carr should be in the Hall of Fame? 0:)

846341[/snapback]

First, I was responding to the dude's comment that JP only had three 2-3 good passes per game.

Second, the last three or four of Carr's 22 consecutive passes were not "good" passes as they almost all went backwards for a loss of yardage and, UNLIKE JP, the one he really needed...#23 in a row to get them the first down...he was unable to complete.

Today being Thanksgiving, let me say I am thankful for you and all the other human piñatas in this world who are convinced our quarterback is a bust and that winning hurts the franchise because it's simple and fun to string up your ability to think and blindly smack it around.

You mean like Loseman's rookie struggles this season? Funny thing is Loseman is not a rookie. He is a third year pro with now 20 starts under his belt.

846346[/snapback]

You mean he has 20 starts split between two coaching staffs and two offenses, all while playing for a team that probably has some of the least talent in the NFL? Yeah, no kidding.

You never seem to address any of the so-called "excuses." Are you saying you think we have good receivers besides Evans? Are you saying we have even one good TE on this team? A fullback? An offensive line?

JP, along with every other player on this team, is learning a new offense this year. JP is also learning how to be an NFL quarterback. His QB rating is around 85 which is about all you could hope for given the situation.

I know you have no response to this besides "Loseman stinks!" but that's OK because everyone is still content mocking you for the ridiculous "Winning hurts the franchise" comment on Sunday. (You also never explained why the Texans still suck after drafting high for so many years.)

You mean he has 20 starts split between two coaching staffs and two offenses, all while playing for a team that probably has some of the least talent in the NFL?  Yeah, no kidding.

You never seem to address any of the so-called "excuses."  Are you saying you think we have good receivers besides Evans?  Are you saying we have even one good TE on this team?  A fullback?  An offensive line?

JP, along with every other player on this team, is learning a new offense this year.  JP is also learning how to be an NFL quarterback.  His QB rating is around 85 which is about all you could hope for given the situation.

I know you have no response to this besides "Loseman stinks!" but that's OK because everyone is still content mocking you for the ridiculous "Winning hurts the franchise" comment on Sunday.  (You also never explained why the Texans still suck after drafting high for so many years.)

846373[/snapback]

I'll beat him to the punch:

[Deluca] Loseman stinks! 0:) [/Deluca]

What a dumbass.

I know you have no response to this besides "Loseman stinks!"

846373[/snapback]

He has none. He will keep saying it over and over, and when Losman has a bad game, he'll show up and pound his chest and say "See, he sucks, I told you so" and when he has a good game, he's say "Don't you see. Winning is bad for the franchise." He has successfully put himself in a position to always feel right even when he is so consistently wrong.

Our new piñata. It's like reading "ICE: The Teen Years."

Our new piñata. It's like reading "ICE: The Teen Years."

846381[/snapback]

I guess it's a little sadistic, but I really enjoy finding an opinionated moron and just beating him senseless with "facts" and "common sense."

The funny thing is that Deluca's opinions, which are completely hilarious to everyone here, are basically the same as those of WGR's "Bulldog" and that guy is on the radio several times a week.

First, I was responding to the dude's comment that JP only had three 2-3 good passes per game.

Second, the last three or four of Carr's 22 consecutive passes were not "good" passes as they almost all went backwards for a loss of yardage and, UNLIKE JP, the one he really needed...#23 in a row to get them the first down...he was unable to complete.

Today being Thanksgiving, let me say I am thankful for you and all the other human piñatas in this world who are convinced our quarterback is a bust and that winning hurts the franchise because it's simple and fun to string up your ability to think and blindly smack it around.

846365[/snapback]

To diminish Carr's record even more, he beneifted from offensive pass interference call that wiped out the play, or else it would have been picked off by nate

Come on people you should feel sorry for Deluca.

I mean he has to root for his team to loose because he hates JP so much. Everytime a completed pass occures, it has to be like finding water in the desert only to have it be sewer. So take pitty because he's a tormented fan who is going to have to learn to live with it for the next 10+ years. 0:)

I guess it's a little sadistic, but I really enjoy finding an opinionated moron and just beating him senseless with "facts" and "common sense."

The funny thing is that Deluca's opinions, which are completely hilarious to everyone here, are basically the same as those of WGR's "Bulldog" and that guy is on the radio several times a week.

846387[/snapback]

When you find some let me know. :lol:

"common sense" will tell you not to mortgage the future on a 5-15 QB who's only wins have come against the Texans (2), a Phin's team that started 1-6, a Vikes team that has lost four in a row and a Packers team the seems to only exist so Bret Farve has somewhere to play. And two of the "wins" were games in which Loseman had 100 yards or less. That my friends are "facts" :angry:

But please. Don't allow me to stop you from blowing up your Loseman dolls for date night :w00t:

"common sense" will tell you not to mortgage the future on a 5-15 QB

847123[/snapback]

Right, because most quarterbacks come into the league and immediately dominate and put up winning records. Especially when they have as much talent around them as Losman does. :angry:

The Bills win and lose as a team, dummy. Every QB's performance is directly related to his blocking, his having receivers to get open, his having receivers who can catch the ball (ask Robert Royal), and having a running game.

The Bills have had poor blocking all year, one receiver who can get open and catch the ball, and a below-average running game. Not that I think you would ever acknowledge any of these things or explain why Brady Quinn would address them.

Yeah, it was a good thing Dallas didn't mortgage their future on a 1-15 QB:angry:

My god, you continue to top yourself.

847369[/snapback]

I also don't understand how letting the most talented QB on the team and the guy with the most potential continue to play counts as "mortgaging the future." :w00t:

I also don't understand how letting the most talented QB on the team and the guy with the most potential continue to play counts as "mortgaging the future."  :angry:

847425[/snapback]

You'd have to have a mental disorder to understand Deluca's rationale for just about anything football-related.

Yeah, it was a good thing Dallas didn't mortgage their future on a 1-15 QB:angry:

My god, you continue to top yourself.

847369[/snapback]

Wow! Loseman just keeps getting better and better. First he was the next Drew Brees now he's the next Troy Aikman. Who would have thought that a fluke game against the Texans would have such impact.

Do you think th Jags will let Loseman sit in the pocket and stare down his receiver like the Texans did? Many of the fans must think so. that's why the game sold out as fast as it did after the HUGE victory over the Texans. Oh, wait a second :w00t:

Right, because most quarterbacks come into the league and immediately dominate and put up winning records.  Especially when they have as much talent around them as Losman does. :angry:

The Bills win and lose as a team, dummy.  Every QB's performance is directly related to his blocking, his having receivers to get open, his having receivers who can catch the ball (ask Robert Royal), and having a running game. 

The Bills have had poor blocking all year, one receiver who can get open and catch the ball, and a below-average running game.  Not that I think you would ever acknowledge any of these things or explain why Brady Quinn would address them.

847339[/snapback]

I'm sure the "fact" that teams have no respect for the Bills QB or passing game has nothing to do with teams loading up on the run with 8 men in the box? And you call me dummy? If that makes me Charlie McCarthy than you're Mortimer Snerd.

Why would Brady Quinn make the Bills better? His ability to read a defense? His ability to complete his progression? He may not have the arm Loseman has. But his football IQ is off the charts compared to Loseman who barely registers.

Like I said before. Loseman may not be the only problem. But he is huge one. Having other problems is no excuse for not fixing this one. All you are going to end up with is a team ready to win and no QB to lead them. What's better? Starting the clock then? Or starting the clock now?

I'm sure the "fact" that teams have no respect for the Bills QB or passing game has nothing to do with teams loading up on the run with 8 men in the box? And you call me dummy? If that makes me Charlie McCarthy than you're Mortimer Snerd.

Why would Brady Quinn make the Bills better? His ability to read a defense? His ability to complete his progression? He may not have the arm Loseman has. But his football IQ is off the charts compared to Loseman who barely registers.

Like I said before. Loseman may not be the only problem. But he is huge one. Having other problems is no excuse for not fixing this one. All you are going to end up with is a team ready to win and no QB to lead them. What's better? Starting the clock then? Or starting the clock now?

847512[/snapback]

Heck you make it sound so easy! Like you said, "having other problems." Lets fix them, then pick up a FA, or draft a QB when they are fixed and we are super bowl bound! You know look what da steelers did with a rookie QB aftter they had all the other pieces in place..............oh thats right you want to get a QB first, with the same supporting cast so we are sure to fail some more. :angry:

The QB is one of the last positions this team needs to worry about. But I guess if management continues with thier plan, you wont have anything to Beeeetch about. :lol:

Can't compare 2 yrs td's to JP's 18 games, but whatever.

Fact is, JP has the tools.  Has the arm and athletics to get the job done.

I don't see the intangibles.  When he's on the sideline he sits alone at the end of the bench and stares off into who know's what.  After the PP touch, PP ran right past him and JP stood on the goal line all alone with his hands in the air.

I don't see 11 offensive players standing on the sideline, focused on making it happen. 

JP has to bring the leadership or it's off to Rob Johnsonville.

844330[/snapback]

Jp ran towards price and price ran to the sidelines and jp fallowed and gave everyone on the sideline a high five, so your wrong there (watch the tape) and as for his leadership some people including myself lead by example, not so much by their words. Jp accoding to the coaches and media is always watching tape and working witht he coaches to get better. I like that more than anything he can say or by being a cheerleader on the sideline.

And don't forget price quaoted jp after the game, " i'm not throwing the effign check down so get open." thats leadership if i ever heard it and to add to his words he delievered on the next play.

He's not perfect but he wants to get better and every game his accuracy gets better and his qb rating goes up he makes fewer and fewer mistakes (when was his last fumble.... beofre the bye week i think... and he has been blind sided since then...Freeney) ya he threw an int so did brady gerrard manning(pick one) and every other qb in the league.

Jp has got "it" im convinced of that

Jp ran towards price and price ran to the sidelines and jp fallowed and gave everyone on the sideline a high five, so your wrong there (watch the tape) and as for his leadership some people including myself lead by example, not so much by their words. Jp accoding to the coaches and media is always watching tape and working witht he coaches to get better. I like that more than anything he can say or by being a cheerleader on the sideline.

And don't forget price quaoted jp after the game, " i'm not throwing the effign check down so get open." thats leadership if i ever heard it and to add to his words he delievered on the next play.

He's not perfect but he wants to get better and every game his accuracy gets better and his qb rating goes up he makes fewer and fewer mistakes (when was his last fumble.... beofre the bye week i think... and he has been blind sided since then...Freeney) ya he threw an int so did brady gerrard manning(pick one) and every other qb in the league.

Jp has got "it" im convinced of that

847639[/snapback]

I don't know if this was already posted, I didn't feel like reading the whole debate but I present this

Is this it?

Of course, how reliable this is, is another story. However according to this, JP is right up there with the rest of the league.