Who's To Blame For This Win???

IDBillzFan

[LSI Cadets]I know we just watched one of the most exciting Bills games in recent memory, and I know it was a clutch final drive with an incredible throw, catch, and composure by our offense, but we need to blame someone so I can pretend I'm right again. So who is to blame for this win?

The Texans. They suck. My grandmother could have beat them. This game means nothing. Yeah, I know I'm a moron, but I'm right and that's all that matters.[/LSI Cadets]

[DeLuca]This winning is going to kill the franchise! Why are we even trying to get back to .500? We need to draft high because everyone knows the teams that draft high always get superstars and end up in the Super Bowl shortly thereafter.[/DeLuca]

[LSI Cadets]I know  we just watched one of the most exciting Bills games in recent memory, and I know it was a clutch final drive with an incredible throw, catch, and composure by our offense, but we need to blame someone so I can pretend I'm right again. So who is to blame for this win?

The Texans. They suck. My grandmother could have beat them. This game means nothing. Yeah, I know I'm a moron, but I'm right and that's all that matters.[/LSI Cadets]

842029[/snapback]

I blame Lee Evans. This is all his fault.

QUOTE(reed8383 @ Nov 19 2006, 04:08 PM)

OK...I can actually agree with that...so IF JP has 1 more big game you will no longer hate on him?

QUOTE(LSI Cadets @ Nov 19 2006, 04:09 PM)

not as much.

take note from what I said. QUOTE

Seems like he is willing to come around...DeLuca still sucks

His mailbox?  How 'bout his keyboard?

842098[/snapback]

Something can be arranged.

Imagine, LSI sitting at his computer when an enraged Irish man comes into his house with a baseball bat and just goes ape sh-- on his keyboard. After it is complete i look up into his face and say "Oh...Sorry", then he gets the group hug on behalf of all of the posters on TSW.

Christ, let's put JP in the hall of fame now.

WTF is up with you guys throwing gas on the fire...................grow the !@#$ up,

842118[/snapback]

Funny, you're the only one saying to put JP into HOF. No one even says JP will be great. :lol: He played a good game and showed he "could be" a good franchise quarterback.

Funny, you're the only one saying to put JP into HOF. No one even says JP will be great.  :lol:  He played a good game and showed he "could be" a good franchise quarterback.

842134[/snapback]

He might be, but we don't play the Texans every week.

Christ, let's put JP in the hall of fame now.

WTF is up with you guys throwing gas on the fire...................grow the !@#$ up,

842118[/snapback]

Yes. Let everyone have their moment. Even if it does go over the top. Season has been so miserable I can barely bring myself to watch the games anymore! Need an oasis of glee in a football desert full of despair!

[LSI Cadets]I know  we just watched one of the most exciting Bills games in recent memory, and I know it was a clutch final drive with an incredible throw, catch, and composure by our offense, but we need to blame someone so I can pretend I'm right again. So who is to blame for this win?

842029[/snapback]

Easy. Blame the official that called Price in. Texans were robbed today...

Yes. Let everyone have their moment. Even if it does go over the top. Season has been so miserable I can barely bring myself to watch the games anymore! Need an oasis of  glee in a  football desert full of despair!

842161[/snapback]

Agreed. They've had to eat sh-- all year long, let them have fun for once. :lol:

He might be, but we don't play the Texans every week.

842156[/snapback]

No, instead of playing the Texans on the road, next week we play at home against a team that the Texans have beaten twice this year.

But for now I'm just going to enjoy the win and the 4-6 for now. And get excited that whether he is a future HOFer or a future great QB or a future good QB or a future okay QB, I think we are getting closer to being able to trust JP with the keys for 2007, and can not waste any of our draft picks or free agent dollars on a starting QB. That's the #1 key to us being able to focus fully on the trenches and continuing to build this team into a winner.